Hello Goodbye (second intro)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TerminalMadness, May 29, 2004.

1. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Hey,

I realized something, my first intro post pretty much sucked because I was shy, but since this board has been so good to me, and the people basically cool, I decided to give a more expressed and literal profile. Okay, buckle your seat belts because I'm going to rant:

Born in the Bronx, I grew up with a large family, I grew up on movies, and old music and I eventually flocked to classic rock. I'm a major pop culture buff, my heroes are my parents (Cheeseball!), and Steven Spielberg.

The best drummer of all time is Bonham, second Moon, the best guitarist? None other than Hendrix, and the second Paige from Zep.

Zeppelin is my favorite band of all time, though I am accustomed to all other rock bands. From AC/DC to Zeppelin, I love the rock bands in alphabetical order, so ask away.

I'm considered humorous and I try to invoke such a thing when I'm posting. I love to argue so I won't quit if you start with me, I'm generally friendly, and I'm jokingly considered a hippie by my family.

I also do killer impressions.

I'm easy going, up for anything, I don't shave unless I have to so I grow a fuzzy beard, I wear ratty boots around the house, my fave, and I listen to nothing but classic rock. I'm on a beatles phase as we speak, I'm downloading a lot of stuff from them and things like that. These guys are just amazing.

I review movies: http://thebalcony.coolfreepage.com and studios have been sending me free CDs and merchandise to review their movies, so I'm stoked.

Pet Peeves:
    * People who use the term "un-american" and guesstimate.
    * People who find it humorous to insult other people
    * People who torture animals
    * Playas or anyone who is a basic man-skank
    * People who talk in a condescending or patronizing manner
    * People who use words in their vocabulary but have no idea what they mean.

My loves:
    * Ashley Judd, Michelle Branch, Erika Christensen
    * Women who play drums or guitar are instant turn ons.
    * Chocolate. It was created by god, I swear. I'm addicted.
    * I'm a basic meat eater, though I'm considering becoming a veggie.
    * I'm catholic but considering becoming a buddhist.

MY DREAM: Save money, buy a van, take a cross country trip with someone cool, and then find myself. Then I'll come back and re-start my life. I love that idea.

Useless Trivia About moi:
    * Favorite movie of all time: 12 Angry Men.
    * Favorite movie genre: Horror.
    * Favorite food: Fried Chicken, peanut butter, chocolate.
    * Favorite flavor: Chocolate or peanut butter.
    * Fave drink: Soda, water.
    * Favorite TV Show: Simpsons, Smallville, American Dreams, Curb your Enthusiasm, The Office, Coupling, Everwood, One Tree Hill, Scrubs, Joan of Arcadia, Beavis and Butthead, more.

There you go, hope it added something to your life, though I doubt it did. :p

If ya ever wanna chat, email me or catch me on my AOL IM.

Peace, love, Rock and Roll.

2. Da Solo

Da Solo Member

Nice to meet cha:)

Love

Da Solo

3. JosieJune

JosieJune Member

hey TM,
    From personal experience a long, long, long road trip is most refreshing for body and soul...
    Have you ever considered going somewhere but not coming back?

Paz,
    Josie

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Now thats an intro....
    who can you do impressions of?

5. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Morgan Freeman, Ving Rhames, Chewbacca, Simon Colwell, Jon Voight, Antonio Banderas, Jerry Seinfeld, I do a killer australian and british accent, and there's more I just can't remember.
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

you can really do all those impressions...

i can do a white trash accent..hehehe
    my brother does the best chewy ever, well dont know about that but it makes me laugh..

7. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i think i will i.m. you pretty soon since you sound really sweet. :)

oh wait..... i only use msn mess.- but if you have it or whatever, my name there is dnbgurl22@msn.com and my name's trish.

peace.

8. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

You don't know the half of it.

I dislike New York so much and I'd give anything to just travel and inevitably I'd love to go to Britain or London for a while. I've always been fascinated by their culture.

But I want to take a mean long road trip with somebody cool, as I already stated, lol. That'd be great.