Hello friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Krsna Bhakti, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Hare Krsna!
    Im a vegetarian who lives in Philadelphia, PA. Pleased to meet you all. :)

2. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hey there Krsna Bhakti:
    Welcome to The Hip Forums....Allow me to extend the welcome mat….I know what it’s like to be a newcomer….You don’t really know what to say or how to act….Read some of the threads so you can get the gist of what topics are being discussed….When you feel comfortable jump right in and get your feet wet….Nobody here is going to "Flame" you (unless it’s necessary) lol….We get some assholes here who just want to stir up bad vibes and there are several (they remain unnamed).…From what I’ve found so far is that we are one big family with many brothers and sisters….Once again the doors open come on in, open up your heart and mind, put on some groovy tunes, kick back and stay awhile….Peace, Love & Great Big Hugs….DDR

[​IMG]

Quote of The Day
    Frank Zappa: "You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual roto-plooker and now you're gonna have to pay for it."

3. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you for making me feel welcome Dudley. This is greatly appreciated! :)

4. Krsna Bhakti

Oh, I have always loved my city! I live down in south philly near Snyder & 22nd. The general area at least. Although the murder rate is getting out of hand, I mean of course 1 homicide is 1 too many, but from what I have been hearing from friends and family is that our lovely city has already passed the 100 murders mark since the beginning of 2007, putting us at the top of the list in the entire country for murder per capita, for the 2nd year in a row!
    But, out of all the cities I've visited and lived in, no place feels even remotley close to home like the city of brothery love to me.
    Why do you ask? Do you live here as well? :)

5. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Welcome, I hope you have a great time here. I am also a vegetarian!
    Peace to you... Farmout :)

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

welcome and respect to you :) enjoy!

7. Krsna Bhakti

Oh ok cool! I'll PM you my email then, I cant use AIM :)

And thank you everyone for the warm welcomes :) Good people good people!

8. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Welcome to the forums! I go to Philadelphia a couple of times a year. Was thinking of going down there on Sunday, but with the Gallery Mall closed, I haven't made my decision yet. (Usually go to Center City, City Hall area, Independence Hall and, if time permits, the stadium area in South Philly.) :sunny:

9. Krsna Bhakti

Oh the Gallery is so much fun :) So many different kinds of people! and Thank You :)

10. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Someday, I'll get to Citizen's Bank Park. I love the Yankees, but I've been on the grounds of this place twice and would love to go in some day! I also travel to Portland, ME (lived in that area twice), southern Vermont, Boston, Providence (RI) and New York City. Connecticut is nice...if you can afford it. :(

11. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs!