Hello friends of Aquarius

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Wondermike, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Wondermike

Wondermike Member

Whats up everyone, my name's Mike. I dont know what to say. Basically I just recently discovered my profound understanding of what the Hippy movement was all about and I cant help being in complete agreement with most of the beliefs and messages it contains.
    I would give anything to have been born in the early 50's so I could live through the 60's and 70's in the same age group I'm in now, cuz this generation kinda sucks ass.
    Yeah, so I'm an 18 year old guy from Newton, I live music and love theatre and literature and all that fine stuff. I also love being outside, even when we have a record breaking blizzard in MA, because I think snow is beautiful and peaceful.
    I love talking to people on the computer, regardless of how pathetic it may seem. Yeah, so just say hey, and tell me whats goin on in this forum and I'll definitely be grateful. Hope all is well with everyone. Keep it real. Peace and love

-Mike

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) hello Mike, welcome :)