Hello folks!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Trouvere, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Trouvere

Trouvere Member

Well - the forum asked me to introduce myself - so why not? I go by "Trouvere", a throwback to my old (WAY back in the old days of BBSs) nickname of "Troubadour". I mainly signed on here because from a Google search I saw posts about the Rainbow Family gatherings in '05, and I want to make it to the '05 gathering in Florida (if there is one). I'm not your typical computer geek - I'm no stranger to "real" work, and I have what might be considered a fairly wide perspective. You'll find that I'll post when I can, but since I'm a pretty busy guy, I'll drop "in and out" as far as being an active forum poster. I haven't read a good "paper" book in way too long. (although I research various subjects on the 'net voraciously) I enjoy singing and jamming with friends, and play (with varying degrees of proficiency) a few types of flute. I enjoy drum circles, puzzles, hanging with friends, good debates, and life in general. If I use many more references to the pronoun "I", I'll have to kick myself for poor writing style.

Anyhow, that's my intro.

-Trouvere

2. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Hello & welcome to the forums!:D

3. Akula

Akula Member

What he said.

4. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...