Hello Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by dogfood420, Dec 31, 2004.

1. dogfood420

dogfood420 Member

Well... I have never posted here, but i'm definetly intrigued by the site. My fiance Hollie aka. Peace_Is_Posible has been posting for some time and I decided to give this a try.
    I have many very opinionated views and I am just waiting to express them. I hope that everyone will get alot out of the threads that I create and I hope that we will make lots-o- new kewl friends that love to PARTY like us. heheLOL
    This site I believe can be very influental, helpfull and just down right wackky @ @
    \ u /
    ----
    This Might Be Better 8P or :)

I dont know, I'm just babbling.

Anyway, about me. I am 22. Have lived in Illinois my whole life, but I have seen alot and been alot of places. I live by the rule of:
    Work Hard, Party Hard
    That's pretty much the way it goes.
    Myfiance is the most wonderful and inspirational women I have ever met. She has been with me through thick and thin and has never questioned her love. For that alone I love her. Our child is beautifal. His name is Aden and he was, " Born TO BE WIILLD!," LOL baby.
    Anyway, that's about it so... Later all,
    Love without conditions
    matt

2. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Hi & welcome 2 the forums:D

3. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

hey my sexy man! welcome, hope you have loads of fun here! love you much babe.

4. dogfood420

dogfood420 Member

Im sure I will baby, thank You!!! You like the born to be wild thing. hehe lol!!!

MbintheCb Is that Jim!!!
    Woohoo!! Im straight, but if I wasn't I would finetly screw that man. hahahaha
    right On

5. dogfood420

dogfood420 Member

the de didn't go threw.....
    or i didn't type it..
    LOL