hello everyone

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Fun_couple, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Fun_couple

Fun_couple Guest

I'm sure i will be visiting here a lot so i thought i would introduce us. We are a happy couple with a great sex life. Been that way for 8 years now. We usually have great kinky sex on Sunday nights while we drink a little. We have also invited other guys to join us a few times. I just have never been able to talk about it until now. :)
    We have done it all from facials to a dp the last time. I have found out that i'm orally bi while playing. I have also discovered that im not afraid of cum just like her. I have played in it while its all over her stomach and tits to licking her face clean after 2 healthy loads from friends. that was a huge turn on!
    Since the last time we played with a friend i have discovered that i like it when she sucks me off just to the point she gets a little precum and then kisses me. It drives me nuts! I can't help but wonder if i could kiss her with a mouthful from another guy. Well i will quit rambling for now and see if anyone else plays like we do. :)

2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

hello how are you doing ,iaint read the text ,but hello did

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Welcome and hope you two keep enjoying a great healthy sex life together!

4. Fun_couple

Fun_couple Guest

thank you. since it's Sunday we probably will. just the 2 of us though. but it will still be a great time.

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome.