Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Hinduism' started by Krsna Bhakti, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I am not new to the forums, but I havent posted in the religous forums for quite awhile. I had a screen name from a few years back, but I recently found a new copy of the Bhagavad Gita and have decided to return to learning the path of Bhakti Yoga :) So, I am just introducing myself to you all, and am hoping to learn from you guys. If anyone has anything they would like to share with me please feel free to!

2. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Welcome back Krsna Bhakti. :) Hope you enjoy your time back on the forums. :)

Peace<3
    Nicole

3. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you SvgGrdn :) I've read your posts before, I love the quotes you put into the inspiring quotes thread, its a shame that I have waited this long to introduce myself, but better late than never right? :tongue:
    I cant describe how happy I am to come back to Krsna, I even forgot the feeling of Maha Mantra, oh why did I forget?! haha I went through some heavy problems, I became a single father about 5 months ago I was engaged for over 3 years, I had gone to jail for something I was wrongly accused of, and I just this past weekend found my own home in south Philly so now I am in a comfortable position in life, oh and I also recently fell in love, I feel as if she is the one this time!
    So, I guess it is very selfish of me (well, I KNOW it is) to return to Krsna AFTER my problems have been dealt with, although I have many more yet in front of me, but I am at least glad that I found the Gita at all and am rediscovering my connection. Love to everyone and to those of you who read this post thank you in advance! :)

4. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

the truth is its hard to forget krishna bucause we all are krishna

5. Brother Joseph

Brother Joseph Member

Hare Krishna, Krishna Bhakti!

Don't listen to the Chief...we aren't "all Krishna".

Read Bhagavad-Gita As It Is.

Krishna is Krishna, and we are his parts and parcels, who as individual souls share Lord Krishna's essential qualities of sat-chit-ananda: eternity, knowledge, and bliss...that's why it's hard to forget Krishna.

"There is a God, and He's not You"

6. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

There is para and apara prakriti. You and I and all consciousness , that which exists as consciousness is known as para prakriti. The Apara prakriti is the nature, the molecules and other things. When para prakriti is entrenched with apara prakriti, that is what we call the material world. We are not Krishna, We are para prakriti. However, Krishna is everyone, in that He is the one who sustains us all. He alone is the source of everything. Hence, He is everything and more.

7. Krsna Bhakti

Thanks for the welcome, and for the knowledge you guys :)

8. gdkumar

gdkumar Member

Hare Krishna!

From Krishna Bhakti.....

I am not new to the forums, but I havent posted in the religous forums for quite awhile. I had a screen name from a few years back, but I recently found a new copy of the Bhagavad Gita and have decided to return to learning the path of Bhakti Yoga :) So, I am just introducing myself to you all, and am hoping to learn from you guys. If anyone has anything they would like to share with me please feel free to!

Dear KB,

Despite having so much of recent heavy problems it is wonderful that you want to learn about Bhakti Yoga. There is no doubt that God's compassion is there upon you. We are all trying to learn to get that ahaituki Bhakti for the Lord. Sharing views here greatly helps one another in that direction. What I have felt and understood is that 'love' is the first and last word for not only Bhakti yoga but for all other yogas as well. Unconditional love is the key. You definitely understand what unconditional is, yet I cannot resist mentioning the simple example of your recent struggles but still loving God. Love for God gives you Bhakti, Jnan, Nishkam Karma, Dhyana and everything that you need in your spiritual quest. Ma Amritanandamayee beautifully says, "Love so much that you forget yourself". Is not that wonderful? To achieve that is not easy but not impossible. No big thing can be achieved in a day. Practice, practice and practice. Love everything with the knowledge that nothing exists in front of you without God being into it. So love everybody considering that you are loving none but God alone. A day will come very soon when your love will emit fragrance attracting all including your beloved God.

With love,

Kumar.

9. Krsna Bhakti

Kumar, that is one of the nicest things I have ever had the pleasure to read on this site, and to think it was directed at me, you have inspired me so much! Thank you, thank you so much for this warmest of welcomes, I am feeling very strong love now and it is so wonderful, I had lost it for so long being depressed and pessimisitc about life. I cant describe the feeling now, very beautiful, very complete to learn to love all for what it is. Again, thank you Kumar, you have brought a very big smile to this face! :)

10. gdkumar

gdkumar Member

Hare Krishna!

Thank you for your so kind words. I feel happy that now there is a divine smile on your face. In the Moonchild's Garden there is always light... light of love. It never gets lost, only gets temporarily covered. Gloom sets in during the new- moon and happiness comes back when it is full-moon, but that light is never really lost, it is always there. We only become happy or sad. That is the Divine Lila. This Lila is there in every conceivable sphere of our life, once we know about it and try to go above this Lila then the hide-and-seek game stops and He shows up. Dear brother, wish you all the best and pray that you reach your cherished goal.

11. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

that's just sour grapes cuz i wouldn't dance the rasa dance with you

12. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

If you like electronic dance music at all, I recommend the track 'Rasa Lila Pt.1' by John '00' Flemming...very danceable.

and hello, KB.

13. Brother Joseph

Brother Joseph Member

I knew that would get out one of these days....

14. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

[​IMG]I just have to say, this one thing - "Pandita Putra Suntaha" [​IMG]