Hello everyone, you may call me free bird

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by needagal, May 10, 2013.

1. needagal

needagal Member

Hi,

I am a free bird. Living alone in a big town, family back home and we are a very good, closely knit family. Talking on skype, everyday for an hour at least.

Why I am here?

There is a bit of history.

I have been staying in dorms throughout my education and a few jobs thereafter. Girls were miles away from us and we boys had some funny notions as well. Getting involved with some girl, even talking to them was a a sign of weakness. So of course, we were taking pride in staying away from them, keeping ourselves busy in our own activities, gym, studies, job, drinks, parties etc- typical manly things.

When I was settled, parents proposed that its time I shoud marry. Though I was happy in my own lifestyle, I obeyed them and got married to the first girl, they proposed. She is an amazing woman- my wife. She knows me better than myself.

Kids followd and very soon I was a total family man. It was an ideal family life I had.

However, with increasing financial needs, I had to move out to a bigger town, new country, to earn and support all of us. Kids and my wife stayed back in my hometown for better education, better lifestyle and of course better savings. They do come here and visit me on tourist visa during holidays and we have a blast.

Now, when I am alone, for most part of the year, I feel my loneliness.
    Talking home everyday is a routine and inbetween, I am looking for some fun, some naughty chats and some heart to heart talks with some strangers out there.

Being away from women- (there is only one woman in my life and that my wife) I am curious about them. They amaze me with their lack of logic, and their way of communication- What they say does not mean- what they mean.
    Of course, this is my observation, with limited interactions with a few women so far.

There I met a few women on some blogs/ forums, but usually they turn away from me very soon, stop communication, maybe because I never really learnt to talk to that species from venus.

I am curious and on an adventure of understaning womans thought process.
    Anyone out there?

So, this is all about me, summary of around 40 years of my life-in a nutshell.

Any doubts/ querires/ questions/ suggestions/ advice .. anything is welcome.

2. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome

3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Tranisition is a good thing. :)

Welcome to the forums!

4. needagal

needagal Member

Heather,

You got an excellent sixth sense.
    Precisely,I sense the same thing- transition mode.

So far, I have been running around with single thought at a time.
    Now that everything is in place, I am bit relaxed-opening up to a broader perspective.

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm going to quote you on two things you say about women in your post:

A: "They amaze me with their lack of logic, and their way of communication- What they say does not mean- what they mean."

B: "There I met a few women on some blogs/ forums, but usually they turn away from me very soon, stop communication..."

A explains B. It'd be illogical for a woman to spend time with a person so prejudiced against us. You say, in your own way, that we're illogical and liars... yeah, pretty prejudiced, if you ask me.

There, mystery solved. :)