Hell Yeah!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Harmonys_Decade, May 23, 2004.

1. Harmonys_Decade

Harmonys_Decade Guest

2. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

uh.. great

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

kool good job. now u got to get his face between your legs. ignore barefoot. she has negative veiws on everything. once my mom came in and we had just finished playing around and we were lieing in bed. she didn't care. it was weird.

4. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

umm ok... well i just dont know why anyone would go around telling everyone about theyre encounters? but ok its great that she did that... uh... i dont know why her throat is sore... umm... try not swallowing...:confused:

5. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Great job! I'm not sure what what would be wrong with your throat, but I'm sure everything is fine there.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

This is the "Love & Sex" forum....what else are you supposed to talk about???

7. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

uh to ask stuff.. people do have questions....

and thats kind of sad... if people dont know how to have sex i dont think they should be doin it

8. Bigj1413

Bigj1413 Member

Everyone knows how to have sex, just not as well as they want to. Everyone learns on their first try... and picks up things to do and not to do. So by saying people who dont know how to have sex shouldnt... is totally inaccurate and wrong.

*edit*

btw.... when replying to a thread you dont need to copy the whole post of the first poster. You posted here to reply to the first message.... so quoting it isnt necessary...

9. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

That's what people do on a Love & Sex forum. Most of us don't come on here to be judged - we come to share ideas and experiences, and ask questions. Your idea that only people that 'know how to have sex' should be doing it - that's ridiculous.

To Harmonys Decade:

That's wonderful!!! I have found even as an older woman there is always more to learn and ways to bring more pleasure to your lover. I'm sure the more experienced you become at bj's the more pleasure it will bring both of you. Have you asked him what he likes? Try and get him to give you some feedback on what does it for him - since they are all a little different. Open communication is key to fullfilling each others desires.

The sore throat - well if you weren't used to it and he was deep enough in your mouth to hit your throat it might have become a little sore. It's probably nothing to worry about. ;)

10. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

it doesnt say the love and sex experiences forums

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

It also doesn't say the Love & Sex please don't talk about your experiences forums.... it's for both. If you aren't contributing, find another forum to post in.

12. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

mm k well...this forum is design for the guys... so they can come read about how all the girls are sucking dicks and then they have somethin to whack off to

13. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

If that is what you think of this forum then why are you on here? :confused: You seem to have a hang up with oral sex - has your bf ever gone down on you? If this forum is so bad then why don't you find one that better suits your taste, and let the people who want to share, learn, and have fun do so.

14. Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith Member

She's a spammer obviously. One who posts in nearly every thread just to get her post count up...it's sad really.:(

15. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i'm a spammer too. go me. yay. i try to be positive though.

16. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The Real Kinky forum has pretty much melded with the Love & Sex forum. Many of the members are left from the old site...this forum is one of the best ofrums for threads and posts being ON TOPIC...additionally the threads are generally well identified as to what their content is, explicit threads are even being marked as such so that you don't have to read a thread that you won't enjoy.

17. butterfly

butterfly Member

I just thought she was being polite and thanking everyone for their help, I think feedback is nice.

18. Spinner

Spinner Member

Go for you!
    Now I only get a girl into my house. ;)