Hedonistic Naturist And Photographer From The Uk....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by UKhedonist, Nov 17, 2014.

1. UKhedonist

UKhedonist Members

Hello from England! :)

I'm a mature male, married, but separated 5 days a week.

I was a pro photographer as long ago as 1962 and still like to indulge now. having converted from film to digital, I also like do digital paintings of others photos, If you have a favourite you'd like me to 'paint', please let me know! :artist:

I like to shoot original nude, glamour and erotic photography, and more recently, I've become interesting in posing for others to photograph, paint or draw. Everything is strictly amateur...... That is NO CHARGE, merely for mutual satisfaction and gratification.[​IMG]

I will shoot individuals (male or female) couples and groups. I will pose or model for individuals (male or female) couples and groups, and I'm happy to interact with others (male and/or female) in the process. All I ask is that you let me see the results!

In addition to modelling and photography, I've been a nudist since the age of 17 and now live within striking distance of the UK's most famous official naturist beach at Studland. Whilst I don't visit as often as I'd like, I'm happy to meet all genders there..

I'm a bisexual (not merely curious). For some reason, that doesn't seem like cheating, possibly because I don't 'give'. If you want to know more just ask! 4632783706_d66b2ff1cd_z.jpg