Hedonistic freemasons.. child-fucking, mind-fucking bastards

Discussion in 'Hedonism' started by AannaSolo, Aug 17, 2005.

1. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Charge em all with massive crimes against humanity... Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of the other slimy behind the scenes bastards.

Child-fucking Satanists one and all...

2. JungleFungus

JungleFungus Member

I agree. Charge them with the mass slaughter of thousands and the mass deception of billions.

Those awful, sick goat molestors.

3. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

4. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

5. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

This whole site is conspiracy crap. I try to bring up the origins of masonry and occult behavior such as king nimrod, akhenaten and king solomon and the jinn and no one can respond, because its not in a history book. All everyone has to say is BUSH AND CHENEY! THERE FUCKIN REPTILES! OR ELSE THERE GOAT FUCKING CHILD RAPING MURDERING SATANISTS!

6. paintingjames

paintingjames freaky fish

7. paintingjames

ahha so where did freemasonry come from? and i think the bushies are more like nazi's well thats just another word so many words for thre same thing!

8. paintingjames

come on dude what are the orgins of free masonry? if you are so pissed off with the world perhaps this is an opportunity to shed some light on it. and sure you can give me names but if they arn't in history books where am i gonna read about them hm? oh and i have freemasons in my family but the bastards wouldn't even know about their orgins...too consmed with consuming the present.

9. Zer0_II

Zer0_II Member

Try using google next time. It isn't that hard to find out information about the Freemasons. Much of the information about their history, organization, leaders, and meeting places is common knowledge now. Here's a link to get you started http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

10. paintingjames

typical procrastinator responce.
    i already know you fool

11. paintingjames

typical procrastinator responce.
    i already know you fool.
    freemasonry is rooted in egypt and even before that..was mans way of retaining the knoledge. gee that was a tough one! too bad they are a bunch of elitist bastards who won't share with the masses the technology they possess.

12. paintingjames

but you are right about something. people are so occupied anymore with denouncing all the evil in the world, that they are forgetting to do something about it.

13. Captain Zeep

Captain Zeep Acoustic Hero

What's wrong with satanism?

14. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Precisely. every time someone calls these fuckwads "Satanic" they insult satanists. Bush et al don't have the BRAINS to be Satanists, to question every piece of "accepted wisdom". They just mindlessly repeat the slogans of the sheep-god.
    And I seriously doubt they're a) child-fuckers (although it's possible) or b) Intergalactic Space Reptiles(TM)

15. Captain Zeep

Captain Zeep Acoustic Hero

I couldn't agree more, Bush does not have the intelligence to be a satanist. I also like your refrence to "the sheep god" it's very astute. He is a sheep god by the christians own deffination. They even call themselves sheep! I'd rather be the wolf, thank you very much.

16. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Yeah, priest call their congregation their "flock".. and people stand to be degraded like that? Screw that.
    Hmm, maybe we need a Satanism forum ;) although it kinda fits within hedonism - apart from the bits about "If your enemy strikes you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other" and all the cursing (which admittedly is kinda fun, dusting off the old "I shall visit ye with boils")

17. Xac

Xac Visitor

Why base your own faith on a retaliation to another faith?

18. repro-bait

repro-bait a real reprobate.

grown men still infantilising with secret clubs and insignia, et al.
    spend your time more constructively upon researching the blight of zionism.

19. Hoatzin

Hoatzin Senior Member

There's a masonic lodge just down the road from my uni. For a society supposed guarding the deepest secrets of knowledge from the rest of mankind, they have a surprisingly open-door policy.

At the risk of taking the conspiracy "one louder", have you considered the possibility that the Freemasons actually don't know shit, but put around rumours that they have all this knowledge so that people will still actually want to join? Remember the schoolyard? "I know something you don't know!" etc. What are the odds that the Freemasons are just trying to look cool?

I'd like to mention at this point though that I am not agreeing with the post above.