Heavy rain?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by duckyx, Jun 2, 2007.

1. duckyx

duckyx Member

I have two babies. And they are growing in pots out side. and latly the weather isnt all the great. and I was woundering is it possible that the rain can do some damnage to them?

2. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

well, if the buckets are above ground level and your plants have develeped at least a few sets of leaves, you should be AOK. 2 days ago mine got pummeled by the heaviest rain i can remember in well over a year, but they were all perfectly fine (even the small ones)

3. duckyx

duckyx Member

ok thank you.

4. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

They love the rain, rain water is that best thing you can do. The wind strengthens up stems too. Recently there was a storm here with 80 mph wind gusts, a oak tree fell on someones house. I came out the next morning and my plants were reaching for the sky, happy as hell.

5. duckyx

duckyx Member

haha NICE!.. Well then Ill just keep my 2 female babies out side till harvest

6. gadopeboy

gadopeboy Member

Thank God For The Rain Down Here In The South, All That Carrying Water Because Of The Drought Was Killing Me Haha..Its Been Raining All Week & Ive Also Discovered That Rain Water Is Like 1000x Better Then Tap Water...The Growth On My Plants Went Like 3x Faster During The Nights & Days It Rained...