Hearing Voices

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Peter Popper, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

hmmm. iv heard whispers and stuff before, and hadnt been to fazed by it. just means to slow down a bit.

but last night when i went to bed i distictnyl heard this voice from within "Who are you peter". that scared the bejesus out of me, so i tried to think of other things, and i could still hear it in the distance for a bit.

so is this like some sort of identity thing happening or just too much. deffinatly a sign to lay of the shit for a bit.

anyone have this sorta thing?

2. GreenOutBitch

GreenOutBitch Member

deffiantly think it might be to much how many times u done it this month??

3. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

2 big trips and 3 small trips.

4. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

the other night after ssmoking and drinking i was semi-conscios and was having sort of spasms like somthing was attacking me while slurring some words. tho i was practically asleep. every few minits. so yeah there goes my easter trip next week. damn.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Keep us posted if the voices start saying things to you, and not just asking you.

6. stalk

stalk Banned

I once heard John Coltranes saxophone start speaking sentences.
    At that moment,
    I felt deceived,
    yet enlightened.
    Lied to,
    but lucky.
    Was this the truth
    or some delusion
    like a magic trick
    or flowers sprouting from my ears
    at this point, nothing was certain
    not even you. although you never
    really were, were you?

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

What did the sax say to the stalk?

8. LSD ASAP

LSD ASAP Member

Hope voices won't start telling you what to do. But tell us do you have an answer to that question "Who are you Peter". Stop a little bit with tripping so you can diggest everything you went through.

9. myCHAINisGUCCI

myCHAINisGUCCI Member

it happened before you went to sleep. happens to me all the time. youre subconcious start to come out to play a little but to early. you arent asleep but ur mind is elsewhere. dont worry about it.

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

arhh yeah. thats somwhat reasurring. thats probably it.
    its not really what i want, but cause its easter next week and i might be goin some places with some friends i could just end up doing acid. so it will be 1.5 weeks since i done acid last. after that its the months break then. well may not do it at all ill think about it as the week progresses. but thanks man.

it just got to me cause i thought all these trips were giving me an ego boost and telling me who i was more, and when this came up i got a bit scared. maybe its me telling me i need to lay off and when i really ask myself from within "who i am" im not where i thought i was at all. well this will occupy my mind for a few days.

11. myCHAINisGUCCI

myCHAINisGUCCI Member

read the tao te ching. just be.

12. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

let all the voices come
    then pick out the pieces you like from the chaos

also the notion of 'a voice telling you everything to do'... is not very absurd at all. Terence mckenna talks extensively about this with his adventures with mushrooms. Quite literally explaining that, yes there is literally a voice that speaks to you, in clear english, that is seemingly alien and not of you, which explains things to you and answers your questions. He associated it with 'the logos'
    Many newagers also have metaphysical functions set up like this inside them, but typically associate it with spirit helpers whispering things to them.

Me personally. I've carried on intelligent conversations with multiple uh 'things'. And most days I just try to... not think... and let something else do everything for me.
    There is an association of it with dreams cause obviously you talk to people alot in dreams... but like... how real are dreams... what are dreams... [​IMG]

13. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

if you are having difficutly making one and half weeks between trips then you might need a break. Granted I have tripped multiple times in a week as well but still, it isn't hard to just not trip. It sounds like you know you need a break from L... you took so much you dont even know who you are. I dont think you need to quit using LSD but I do feel that you should break for a while... Enjoy a dose of sobriety to clear your mind and give your self a chance to learn everything that LSD has taught you. There is no rush to take L... it isn't going anywhere. It is around today and will be tomorrow and so forth... I suggest spacing trips out and enjoying life in moderation before you loose your mind.

14. myCHAINisGUCCI

myCHAINisGUCCI Member

shrooms one week-lsd the other.,=)

what everyone is saying is right. take in everything you learned.

15. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

your sleepy subconcious is it's own mind, your stuck in your skull with it, and if you eat too much acid the doors are ajar and your subconcious mind can bridge the gap when it's councious time is coming up.

or at least thats how i see it, i got a couple clear voices tucked away in there but it usualy isnt an issue, the awake mind voice is more boisterous than the rest cause it has to deal with out of body bullshit like going to school. they talk but i dont mind them cause they're part of me and i guess it's good that theres good communication goin in there.

your extra voices shouldn't frighten you, unless they arent part of you, know a girl who thinks theres a 51 year old italian man's voice in her head that can apparently take control of the concious action part of things. far as i can tell there are 3 voices in my head, me, asleep me and the dude that makes sure everything works, there once was a time when another voice said some stuff, you know that stereotypical creepy voice, but we took care of it, cant try of thinking of other things, mentaly face that voice and go "hey now mr. me and my buddys here are taking care of some important business ya hear? so make your way quik or we might just have to rough ya up a bit" if the voice persists yell at your other mind to help ya beat up the strange foreigner, dont take no shit, it's your head.

16. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

hey fuckin ay. thats some good advice. and yeah your lostdazed thats a good idea, ill tell those voices whos who.

i want to have a break anyway. its soo much more amazing when you space out those trips. just looking at my friend on the weekend who hadnt dosed in like 5 months was awsum, and reminded me i should wait a bit. trippin to much its just not as special, and your left out in fantasy for a fair while after the trip. and your not making as many of those incredible discoveries even tho your doin loads of acid.
    so yeah in a month i plan for.

17. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

hearing voices comes from too much meth not too much lsd!

and even if the voices start telling you to do things you dont have to do it. once the voices in my head told me to jump into the river in the middle of febuary to baptize myself.(a river at the base of a mountain in bc!) at the time it almost made sense to me but i didnt do it of course.

i have heard voices a few times when tripping - usually i just hear music or singing. the voices on lsd are nothing to be afraid of. enough meth and your sure to start hearing voices and these voices can be anything from very insightful to downright horribly rotten, evil, disgusting and sadistic.

just remember that the voices are a part of who you are. there is always something you can learn from them even if they are really fucked up!

18. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i am startin to think. does ice strain your brain close to or even more than lsd?

but in a different way. ice puts loads of pressure on your brain, and so does lsd. and it seems that cause since meth is used more frequently, umm cant think to finish that. but you know what i mean tho.

19. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

oh yeah. i remmebr after doing ice i would stutter my words. and strangely enough i stutter my words crazily after dosing. like for about a half a week to a week.

and while lsd is a trip, meth is just a clear headed strain that also can cause psychosis. does anyone see any correlation.

20. Spiritawakening

Spiritawakening Member

Well have you tried answering the question rather than writing it off as completely crazy?