Heard of an incense trip?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by mandersonanderson, Jan 19, 2009.

1. mandersonanderson

mandersonanderson Member

I was recently informed by one of my friends that there is an incense that's smoke causes you to trip. I'm guessing, if this is not bullshit, that the incense is made out of some kind of root or something.

if anyone has any idea what this incense might be or if you've ever heard of it before i'd appreciate it if you could share that with me. I'm very interested in trying this incense if this is actually a real thing.

thanks,

manderson

2. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

its called salvia i believe

3. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

definately salvia

4. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

yes definitely. i hear its illegal now, but last time i went into a head shop they were still for sale and that wasnt long ago that i went

5. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

alot of shops keep it in their cars instead of in the shop.....so as long as u dont look like a cop just ask the guy

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Moving this to the Salvia sub forum...

7. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

a lot of places sell certain herbs as "incense", just so it's not so obvious that it's meant to be smoked. it looks like less of a drug that way.

your friend was probably talking about salvia, though, that's pretty common compared to other smokes (lotus, etc).

it's not illegal in every state yet, but there have been movements recently to get it banned everywhere. if you're interested, get it while you still can.

8. mandersonanderson

mandersonanderson Member

haha. that's the only thing that slipped through my head. thanks guys

9. mandersonanderson

mandersonanderson Member

yeah i went into a head shop in richmond the end of last year and she still had salvia behind the counter in her bag when i asked about it. i didn't get any cause she was charging such a high price. should have cause i think it's illegal in virginia now.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, it's always been sold as incense, even when it was legal.

11. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

here there is a great selection in planet K head shops, you can get different extracts and there are instructions one how you should use it to achieve alleged optimum effects.

of course, when i first smoked it i had no instructions and therefore no sense of how to use it, so i shot straight into a poster that apparently was connected to the outer reaches of the universe.

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

^Sounds like you didn't need instructions if you got that effect from it...seems like it worked just fine.

Like 3 or 4 years ago, I found it in a smoke shop, sold as incense. It was sold with an instructional video that showed you HOW to smoke it, haha. I bought a gram of 10x extract, and it was crap. Bought the 20x a week later, and it was again, crap.

After reading up on it, I seemed to find a lot of into stating that the Salvia sold in headshops is really shitty quality compared to the Salvia you can purchase online. I never ended up buying it again, because I was so frustrated with the first two batches. Not to mention after reading quite a few trip reports, I decided that I personally don't think I could handle it.

13. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

The only thing that comes to mind is something called Red Rock Opium, which isn't even opium... it's incense. You gotta be kidding... Salvia illegal now? Unless they changed it, I think it's still legal.

14. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

want to feel cold and empty inside? SALVIA TO THE RESCUE!

15. nesta

nesta Banned

i dont know how that double post just happened!

16. nesta

nesta Banned

most people don't follow such news, and only know whats affecting them.

in several states, salvia has been made a schedule I substance. for a few years, they've been trying to make it that way for all the US.

so far, its just a state by state thing, though. i don't know of any other countries, but i'm pretty sure that it's illegal throughout ALL of australia as well.

i hate to see it made illegal, but i also hate to see most of the people smoke salvia who smoke salvia.....

but it shouldnt be illegal just because some reckless folks get scared when they take too big a hit