health question?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by kissin_the_clouds, Jun 5, 2004.

1. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

Old crone or anyone?

I have had this pain in my stomach every once in a while...its like a side pain in my stomach...and it really hurts, and get uncomfortable..

i dont know how to explain it..could anyone help?

2. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

It sound really vague over here. i can't give any advice based only on this description. Could be alot of things including your diet or activity. Also how old are you/ all of these things andmore would be neede for most to be able to help you out. Can we get more info at all? Maybe then i could offer some advice otherwise I suggest a doctor.

3. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

or growing pains as I used to tell my girls.

Hi Kissin

Change in diet should help. Also less stress and worry this tends to add more focus, and the pain emotionally gets greater. You seem to have a slight inflamation to deep muscel tissue around that area. Watch the sugar and starch intake also.

Sometimes the build up of gas in the system hurts like we are coming apart from the inside or is sharp and intense. Listen to your body and if you feel you need to call a Dr.

4. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

Thankyou...so it may be growing pains...yay im growing..lol

man i love startch...and sugar...but ok..ill cut down...

thankyou old crone...

i love you! bye