Healing Time!!

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by blindmelon__, Apr 23, 2005.

1. blindmelon__

blindmelon__ Member

My good friend got her horizontal bridge done about 5 or 6 months ago, and its still not healed!!! Sher also got her Nape done a month later, that still remains un-healed.
    is this normal? why wont they heal? I got my eyebrow done last year and that took about a week and a half, and I got my lip done which took about 2 - 3 weeks. (and about 1 to grow over)

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I was told 6-8 months for my nipples to heal completly, but it was only a month or two for my nose. different parts of the body heal at different rates, and how much skin they've punched through undoubtedly affects it as well. Just keep cleaning them regularly, but don't play with them too much.... that can irritate them and make them heal a bit slower.

3. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Napes are notoriously tricky to heal. Infact, alot of the time the reject. They should be done with special surface piercing bars, and they'll still take an eternity to heal.

I dunno about the bridge