HeadShop Owners?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by swazo, Apr 4, 2007.

1. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Recently I recieved early acceptance from Wilfrid Laurier Universty in Business Admin and early acceptance at Brock University (w/ 4000 dollar scholarship) same course.

Curisoty, what are some annual salaries you folks make?

Simple curiosity, I do not know whether management is a sector I'd persue.

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

my brother is also looking to own a headshop soon(he's 30). If you blew your own glass I think you could make a good profit living in a busy area.

3. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I'd say if you could blow your own glass, move to fuckin' Hamilton and open a shop. Ever since Mark Goodwin (the famous pot-protester) fled the province and his shop closed downtown, prices have gotten jacked.

It's ridiculous. When I bought my current pipe, I went to the headshop and bought it for 28 bucks after taxes, and it is thin as hell. To back it up, at least it looks cool. Most of the pipes are 25-30 bucks and look like shit.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Chris Goodwin.

Marc Emery.

Two different guys...haha, but I understand. Goodster was a cool guy, though. There was always usually a guy across the street from UIS that was always good, too. I get double blowns two for $30. I usually buy mine two at a time or use them as gifts. I go to a glass gallery sorta deal, rather than a headshop, though they sell all the same stuff... they just prefer to run the store more as an art gallery. (There's one shop where you aren't even allowed to stare at the glass case with paraphernelia in it unless you prove you're 18)

Around here, I just get annoyed when I have to say water tobacco pipe and bong slips out of my mouth or something... but the people who work at the shop I go to don't really care, as long as you're the only customer in there and you've been there more than once or something.

:D Buying glass around here or going to headshops can just be flat-out weird, sometimes. They'll be like "HEY HEY... what did I say about that being for tobacco use only" (sometimes they're just joking, but I've seen some people flip out on that before)...

Then the next time I go in there someone different is working and they're like "haha.. I got into a car accident, too.. but that's a nice bubbler, man... I have one of those at home, too. I highly reccomend it and if you aren't satisfied, just let us know how we could make it better, etc."

I don't know. VA is weird sometimes.