headaches?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ignignokt, Dec 29, 2004.

1. ignignokt

ignignokt Member

the new stuff im smoking leaves me with this horrible headache. is that normal? it never gave me a headache before.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

sometimes weed does that. most people equate it to being low quality weed, but i dont see any biological logic there

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

when I have to smoke commercial it gives me a headache once and a while. no big deal. it's probably the chemicals sprayed on there or something that some greedy jerk sprayed it with to make it heavier. HAT'S probably why people equate it with low quality weed- you have a low quality dealer too.

sometimes if local growers don't flush their plants it will give me a mild headache too.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

maybe some dealer bat off over the stash before giving it to you. one of my dealers threatened to do that when i payed him 20 dollars in silver coins

5. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

maybe it's just really old. THC breaks down into delta9-THC over time and exposure to oxygen, which has a tendancy to give you headaches and make you sleepy. Which i swhy it's very important to smoke your bud quickly... or store it carefully. but what fun is that?

6. stoner's Pot

stoner's Pot Member

High rate of CBD, sounds like low quality, a lot of leaves are shitty

7. Floris

Floris Member

you get headaches from other parts of the plant than the flowers or the uh... well forgot the word but what hash is made from... at least I always get a headache when there are some little twigs in my weed... could be personal though

8. MovinOnUp

MovinOnUp Member

i dunno about you, but i call this "stress". it has something to do with some kind of low quality, cuz who the fuck wants a stress sack? thats the definition of low quality to me, that it gives me a headache. the only good solution is to let your dealer know whats up and find another if possible.

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

If you don't know the person you get it from and live near mexico sometimes it's sprayed with masking agents. If I smoke what someone else has down here who doesn't get it from the lady I get it from i usually get a headache.

10. hip healer

hip healer Member

maybe your smoking seeds. if you don't got a headache prior to smoking and you smoke a seed you will get a headache. if you have a headache and smoke a seed your headache will go away. it just a myth but who knows man.

11. McJesus

McJesus Member

Last Christmas I bought some nice green bud from a kid at work. I smoked it down with my girlfriend that evening and throughout the night I was plagued with a tremendous headache. It got worse and worse until I eventually threw up from the pain. Something like that had never come over me before and since I was new to smoking at that time I attributed it to the pot. Though my g/f was fine...who knows.

12. ninny

ninny Member

sometimes it can de-hydrate you slitely, i suggest drinking a big glass of water right after you smoke, :confused: always worked for me

13. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah ALWAYS have a water near you when you're high..to hydrate you and keep the cottonmouth away. Also, try to bring a small snack, like a few cookies, in case you get the munchies but there's no food around. A few cookies will tide you over for a little while.