Head bands

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by Gniknus, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Gniknus

Gniknus Member

I want to wear a headband but I have bangs, is there a way to wear a head band so your hair doesn't look retarded?

2. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

im gonna say, grow your bangs out, or at least long enough to tuck behind your ears. i grew my bangs out in 6th grade, i remember how frustrating it was, and i haven't looked back.

other than that, you could fashion yourself a headband with a fold that you can tuck your bangs into, then you could hide their retardedness.

3. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

Are bangs a fringe? Im confuzzled

4. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

bangs are kinda like a fringe, its just the hairline (or maybe an inch in from the hairline) in the front that hangs over your forehead. its shorter than the rest of your hair. my mom doesn't like her forehead, so she still has bangs, i grew mine out (to the length of the rest of my hair) while i was in 6th grade, and now all of my hair reaches my waist. i love sexy long hair, thats why mine is so long. i just feel better about myself in long hair i guess.

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Yes, in the UK, bangs are called fringe.

6. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

Pin them straight back with a bobby pin or two and put the head band across?
    That is to say if you mean horrizontal head bands.

7. VirulentCatastrophe

VirulentCatastrophe Member

I have fringe as well, and I pull mine under the headband.
    I know it defeats the point of a headband, but it's the only way to not look freakish.

8. pinkfloyd50437

pinkfloyd50437 Member

no way. i have bangs and i wear a headband. I attached a picture. I guess the headband is more of a wrap, but same thing. I mean, if you guys think that looks weird I'm down with that. But if you want to wear a head band, I say wear a headband!!! I attached a picture, so you can see what it looks like I guess?