Hawaiian Gold Bud

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Adderall_Assasin, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

All this crap you guys keep saying gets me more and more intrigued.

I find it seriously hard to like a 'legal mix' more than the classic buds, but if this stuff is good enough to make some people even consider that, then I'd say some of my next paycheck has found a place to go, as if it haden't already :3

The best thing for me would be to be able to smoke this instead of trying to fit some weed in between probation dates.

2. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

Okay, Spice is good. Ordered it a couple times months ago and was happy with the the product:) Spice Gold I haven't tried, but from other reviews I have read, it is not nearly as good as dank buds.

3. ConCat

ConCat Member

wild dagga is the best legal weed "alternative" (not really) to weed... go get some.

4. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

wild dagga is the best single legal herb, spice gold is by far the best alternative, everyone here should smoke a bowl of it from a bong, it will blow your mind, if you haven't tried it defiantly do so

5. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Anyone order any spice gold, or just spice, from any of the sites that were listed in this thread?
    If so, which one(s)? I want a place that will send me it and not rip me off.. Or get me in trouble.

6. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

7. ConCat

ConCat Member

dose anyone know if spice would show up on a drug test?

8. Geneity

I highly doubt it. All the stuff is legal and I'm pretty sure nothing in there resembles anything illegial closely enough to set off a drug test, if at all.

9. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

a drug test is no problem, all the base chemicals in the herbs do not share many molecular similarities

10. Geneity

It's great how most, if not all of this thread is about Spice. If somone comes in here reading only a few posts, they might go out buying Hawaiian Gold Bud and be expecting Spice. Poor bastards.

=P

11. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

Spice, Gold or Original, doesn't pop any drug tests :)

12. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Legal buds are usually just smokable plant material that doesn't really have any effect (if that's what you were thinking of using it for). Just get normal bud lol!

13. uplink

uplink Member

No potent plants besides weed really grow into sweet buds, so they have to be manufactured that way. If you are really worried about great smoking blends, you aren't putting all your time and energy into creating cute looking buds.

14. Borodacer

Borodacer Member

I seriously doubt that the effects come from any of the plants that are purported to be in it. I just had a few bowls of Spice Gold last night, and experienced a high that got to near shroom intensity. Here it is the next day and there are still lingering effects. I read that tests were done and they couldn't confirm that any of the palnts were actually in there except mugwort. As you yourself have pointed out, many of the plants listed are hard to get, and imagine the cost of trying to procure them all in large quantities. Why do that, when you can simply uses one plant as a base and spray on some type of aminoalkylindole which converts to a cannabinoid in the body for much cheaper? Whatever this chemical is, it is potent and defintely acts on cannabinoid recptors. And none of the plants listed can really account for that.

And while I really do enjoy Spice Gold, I wish someone would come forth and reveal what this mystery chemical is, cause I would really like to know what I'm smoking.

15. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

People who say 'just buy real weed, lollzz!' are retarded. Maybe the reason people are into spice is because they either cant smoke bud for some reason, or theyre just adventurous people who enjoy variety. It does bother me that its almost as expensive as weed, but people seem to really like it, so I might have to try it.

16. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

ive had hawaian gold bud. just gives you a really lame body high. if you smoke it with real weed its nice. otherwise its a waste of time.