Hawaiian Gold Bud

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Adderall_Assasin, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

anyone heard of it?

just wanted to know any experiences with this stuff before i buy it. thanks

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

As in that fake high times shit? Or you just talking yellow buds?

3. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Thats the high times shit definitely, I was just looking at an ad for it, haha. Never tried it though so I can't help you. I've been curious for a long time to know what effects that stuff actually has

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Don't waste your time.

5. darkain

darkain Member

Legal bud lol

6. NaturalHighs

NaturalHighs Member

There is a legal bud that is actually very comparable to MJ - It is called spice - or spice gold (2x strength) It hasn't been available to US - but is now thru one vendor - PM me if interested.... (uh do we have PM's) lol I am new here

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

*DONT BELIEVE HIS LIES!*

8. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

aaaag! spice is horrible. I have had it and all it does is make you feel sick and tired. and whenever i breathed when i was on it it felt like i was in a room that had about 50 cars all with their exhaust pipes channeled into it. it is horrrrrrrible! i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. aaag.
    the thing that is even worse, is that the shop that sells it where i live charges the same price for 1/8th of spice as it does to buy 1/8th of fine hash. it is gaaaaaay.

and the moral is, buy pot. not any of the legal crap!

9. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Haha I was gonna say the same thing.

Go buy a bag of REAL bud. Guaranteed to get you high.

10. uplink

uplink Member

You are honestly the first person I have ever heard from that didn't like spice. Spice is more potent than weed (in terms of ammount needed). The effects are fairly similar, although at high doses I've heard spice sucks balls and is very overpowering.

There are plenty of legal herbs... none of them will be advertised as "legal buds" though. And as a final note, don't expect any herbal smoke (besides spice) to be more powerful than weed.

11. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

i had got an eight of spice gold and smoked 1 bowl of it from a small bong, i was so messed up it was more like a trip than a high, anyway, those hawian gold buds are shit all it is is wild lettuce bud which gennerally wont get u high, just a headache and a soar lungs

12. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

What is this "spice gold?"

BTW, Nice sig trippyhippy ;)

13. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

spice gold is a legal alternative of herbs and plants, spice gold is and extract of spice which makes it more intense, spice was some pretty crazy shit, it felt liek my mind was disconnected from my body and all i saw were images of my life and listing to a track, it was kinda like acid, most of your emotions were magnified and you could stare at something for hours, u want to express all your emotions and u cant control how u talk its really weird, music was the coolest thing ever, an electric guitar sounded like an imaginary instrument thad made a whooping or liek bellowing sound

i loved it, i recommend buying it even tho its hard to get, pm if ur interested

14. uplink

uplink Member

It is the most potent herbal mix, ever. Other mixes don't come close. It has been speculated that it contains synthetic cannabinoids, although I seriously doubt it. It is so potent because the active herbs are extracts...

15. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

its definitally the plants that are in it, i got most of the ingredients and mixed them myself, i got relatively th same effects only milder cuz it was not an extract

if ur gona buy spice: get spice gold if u wana trip and regular spice if u wana nice high

16. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

what herbs are in spice?

17. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla and Honey.

It is extremely hard to find these online, better off goin to a new age shop or herbal place, i got most of these at a new age shop but the most importnat ones i could not find

18. uplink

uplink Member

Was that the dwarf scullcap? Most of them seem to be available online, except maybe dwarf scullcap, baymean and marshmallow.

19. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

yea that and the baybean, i couldnt even find the baybean in stores, although i dont think the baybean is to vital

If you can make your own spice that would be great due to the fact spice is rather pricey

i couldnt find all the ingredients so my spice experiment was cut short, uplink if you have some bookmarked pages on the spice herbs please throw some my way, it would be greatly appreciated

i tried making my own blend which has worked out to an extent...

20. uplink

uplink Member

That's exactly it. MANY people have tried to recreate spice. Nobody has been able to do it. If another vendor was able to recreate it, and sell it to the USA their buisness would simply be booming. That's why so many people have hypothesized that spice contains synthetics etc. I think spice's potency is simply due to some extractions. But whatever.

I know a source for baybean. You are right, it doesn't do much. It is certainly possible that it potentiates other herbs in the mix though.