Hawai'i availability

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by The Beige Bomber, Jan 9, 2005.

1. The Beige Bomber

The Beige Bomber Member

How easy is it to get some weed in Hawai'i? I'll be in the Honolulu area next fall, and i was just wondering.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

well I was watchin cops last night and they busted outdoor plants across hawiia. It made me sad...looked like good shit too.

3. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

its just like anywhere else man you just gotta hunt it down. i was on a 7 day vacation to hawaii a couple of summers ago and i just got it offered to me when i was walking around with my brother one day. it was some decent shit. good luck.

4. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if honolulu is anything like kauai (which im sure it is) bud is everywhere....everyone smokes on hawaii

5. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

i saw a show (not cops) that busted a ton of outdoor growing fields in hawaii so there must be some there.

6. element7

element7 Random fool

Marijuana used to be the third largest capital flow from Hawaii after tourism and pineapples. I don't think you'll have much trouble finding it.

7. The Beige Bomber

The Beige Bomber Member

Beautiful. Thanks guys. I had an idea of how plentiful it was in Hawai'i... My parents came back and regarded me with tales of huge crops, and how Home Depot can't hire enough people cause no one can pass the drug tests! I guess it'll be a beautiful time....