Having trouble reaching orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MissSheares30, Apr 10, 2021.

1. MissSheares30

MissSheares30 Members

Hi. Recently I'm having trouble reaching orgasm during sex with my husband. I don't know whats changed. We enjoy sex and It feels good but I'm not getting the feeling of build up or orgasm. Its putting me off sex. What can we do?

2. BuffaloJoe

BuffaloJoe Members

all i know is what my wife told me, stress and emotional turmoil can cause problems
    clear your mind, meditation and focus on fun and sex. thats all i got, hope it helps

3. It sure in your age but this is happening to my wife as well. She is going through early menopause and is common with women aging.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It could be you are in a lull sexually. In other words your body isn't craving or needing sexual release at the moment. Humans go through biological cycles or cycles of life and living processes as proven by the female menstrual cycle. Men have these cycles as well. There are other cycles, or biorhythms, that are believed to exist within the individual human make up. Your sex cycle may have dipped down for a while and should return in a few days or weeks. If the lack of orgasm has lasted more than that it might be a good idea to seek medical help as there may be a physical issue interfering with your sex drive.

5. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

It's probably not just you. I've been having trouble with climaxing the past few months.

6. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

Honestly, I would just take a break from penetrative sex and focus on pleasuring him for the time being. (Blow jobs etc.) Your sex drive will eventually return.