Having problems in sex life with my GF

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Luke12, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Luke12

Luke12 Guest

HI guys, i seriously need help. My penis aint working right. I had sex a few times with my new GF and i'm truly into her:love:, but i think i was'nt able to pleasure her enough.. i mean had sex with her about 4 times, 3 first times was awfull and the last one was just absolute bullshit ! i am finishing too fast, i can only last about 7 or 10 minutes no more than that. I'm really pissed of about it, because i don't think she was happy about it no matter how she was acting after... how could i increase my stamina to keep my budy alive longer and harder ? please help :( :biker:
    Oh and by the way im only 18...
    i wont hide i do masturbate. Does it make any negative side effects in my sexual life ? maybe it's the main problem of loss of stamina ? could it be ?
    Thnx.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

you just need to pace yourself. slow down and/or move into a position at certain times that won't make you finish.

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Practice edging while you masturbate. Try clenching that muscle when you get close during sex. That's what my man did and he lasts longer now.

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Learn to use your tongue! When you feel like you are close to cumming pull out and go down on her for a while. Repeat as needed.