Having Only Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by wifesbutt3, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Well it Isn't for everyone. But for those of us who do lobe it it can be sooooo satisfying. I encourage everyne to at least give a go once and keep an open mind (and relaxed ass )

erofant, paula_sweetcheeks and Eric! like this.
  2. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I would like to hear more from you, allot more.....lol......You Are AWESOME!!!

3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I've been posting some little kinky stories....

4. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I've posted a few little stories... A little kinky story

Papa1441 likes this.
  5. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Oh yes I've read them and again you are AWESOME!!!

Katravenclaw likes this.
  6. vols

vols Members

Have you let a guy cum in your ass

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. vols

vols Members

Did you let him cum in your ass

8. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I like oral sex too much

kakamoon likes this.
  9. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

That's the BEST! When you're ass is all toned and ready fir action. If we can't have anal for a few days I make sure to still play and keep toned and ready for it.

10. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Dated a woman that only did anal she said being in her pussy was to painful. She could work a cock over with that ass.

11. luv2fucnwank

luv2fucnwank Visitor

Am I the only guy whose wife won't let a cock in her ass. She likes my finger in there and has massive orgasms whem I rim her.

Straight Up likes this.
  12. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

A woman who has massive orgasms getting rimmed. That's hot as fuck! My wife has came close but she needs my cock in her ass to start squirting all over me. I'm just going to have to keep at it and try harder.

erofant likes this.
  13. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

And.... I'm back to a sexless life. .. Anal only becomes a very theoretical question for me now.

kakamoon likes this.
  14. Juny Seo

Juny Seo Members

Hello, won't mind an update on your marathon. How many months of only anal now?

15. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Nope, you are not the only one. My wife has a very tight ass and mine just will not fit without pain for her. I partially blame this doctor who said her rectum needed enlarging when she was a young girl, 6-7 years old. My wife's mom believed the doctor. He shoved his finger and other things in her ass making her cry on a regular basis. I think he was just getting his rocks off with a young girl. She loves oral and vaginal but the thought of anal makes her throw-up.

16. Tarp

Tarp Member

There was a time when my wife and I were doing a lot of anal as a means of birth control. She got to the point she was suggesting it even when we didn't need to for BC. After a couple months, it got to the point that I was nearly turned off by the idea. After being in her for a bit, her sitting on me, and she got into it and started rocking on me, well, she would become so relaxed that it no longer felt tight. She fuck me so long that things started to get odorous too which would further turn me off.

I was glad when she got her IUD in and we didn't need to use anal as BC any longer. After about a year, I started craving her butt on occasion again, and it was just as good as the first few times.

That said, I really like doing her butt on occasion, like say every couple months or so. Really like it! It's a very nice and different sensation. But no way would I give up vaginal sex for it.

kakamoon likes this.
  17. kakamoon

kakamoon Members

imagine a full 1wekk fuck
    1 3 5= BUTT
    2 4 6 = pussy
    im kinda like this

18. iamhis11387

iamhis11387 Members

I love anal but the puss needs attention too. And the mouth. DP with dildos in 69 is by far my favorite. For me, all three wholes and the clit definitely need his attention.

Straight Up and kakamoon like this.
  19. vols

vols Members

Are you a moaner or a screamer
    Do let him cum in your mouth

20. Ahmd-maryland

Ahmd-maryland Members

I used to believe that anal is overrated until I tried it, it was so good and gave me a different orgasm especially when the girl enjoys it too however I do love vag and oral as well

Tags: