Have you ever...

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Valis_77, May 25, 2004.

1. Valis_77

Valis_77 Member

Have you ever got really stoned and drunk and found the next morning that you'd sent loads of embarrassing e-mails declaring your love for people you can't remember the night before, and then telling them the complete philosophy of everything according to you. It's pretty embarrassing huh?

2. boog

boog A square peg

hah Yes isnt it

(hey is that a butthole surfers quote?)

3. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

I've only ever been stoned and online once. I thnk Ellie had earache that night from my waffling :p

4. Valis_77

Valis_77 Member

Yes!! There's some great lyrics on that album (Electric Larryland). It's the only one I own by them.

5. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

damn right!!

But I managed to have breaks as you had to go stick your head out the window many a time..:p

*lightweight*

:D

6. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

I can't remember having to stick my head out of the window a lot of times...just one very long time, during which Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" came on and, during the weird bit in the middle, I thought aliens were landing.

I think I may have just had to lay down during those other times. Yep, I smoked so much that even sitting was a problem for me :p

7. Iago

Iago Member

No, not really.

Have you ever been to Chessington World of Adventures?