Have you ever seen you wife…

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Spidair, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Spidair

Spidair Supporters HipForums Supporter

Have you ever seen your wife make out with another man in front of you?
    Have you ever seen your wife really horny on another man?
    Have you ever seen your wife suck another man’s dick with pleasure in her face?
    Have you ever seen another man cum in your wife’s mouth?

Have you ever heard you wife swallow another man’s cum?
    Have you ever had to obey a rule that you can’t have sex with your wife 3 days before her lover comes on a visit and that the lover have to cum once before you can join in?
    Have you ever kissed your wife right after another man have cummed in her mouth?

Have you ever seen another man fingers your wife’s ass and puzzy while she sucking your dick? Have you ever seen your wife get an orgasm on another man’s fingers while she sucking your dick? Have you ever seen your wife on her back in the bed with another man’s tongue sliding up and down her puzzy? Have you ever heard your wife moan with pleasure when another man licks her puzzy and play with her tits?

Have you ever seen your wife’s wet and willing puzzy get penetrated by another man’s stiff and hard cock?
    Have you ever heard you wife joyfully and aroused moans when another man fuck her? Have you ever seen your wife orgasm on another man’s dick?

Have you ever seen and heard another man cum in you wife? Have you ever seen and heard you wife pleasures and moan when another man fills her with his cum? Have you ever fucked your wife right after she has been used by another man and felt the strongest, hardest, longest and most aroused orgasm you ever had?

Have you ever seen your completely nude wife in a shower with another man?
    Have you ever seen your wife sitting on her knees while another man pee on her?
    Have you seen your wife suck another man’s cock after he is finished peeing on her? Have you ever seen your wife body groped by another man’s hands when he soaps her in?

Have you ever fingered your wife’s puzzy while she is fucked in the ass by another man and felt his cock slide in and out of her?
    Have you ever been ridden by your wife when she is fucked in the ass by another man?
    Have you ever seen your wife when she orgasms on two dicks?

Have you ever felt the movement in your wife’s body when another man fuck her?
    Have you ever had an orgasm in your wife’s puzzy purely because you feel the another man cum I’m her ass?

No? Then you really have missed something. I have experienced this every time my wife has a visit from her lover in the last 3 years and I just love it!

It fills me with an enormous jealousy mixed arousal to watch my wife getting used by her lover, and I love to see her getting utterly pleased and really enjoys another man.

I’m so happy I said yes to my wife when she asked if she could get a lover 3 years ago, have brought me tons of pleasure and joy.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It took me much longer to correct the grammar of the questionnaire than it did to actually answer the questionnaire itself. BTW, it's spelled "pussy", not "puzzy".
    I've never been in a train wreck, but I don't think I'm missing anything positive.

OTOH, I'm glad that you've had these experiences and enjoyed them. I do, however, think that it's more than a little presumptuous on your part to presume that those of us who've not experienced some/all of these things are "missing something." Case in point, my wife and I both think anal sex is disgusting. (If others like it, that's fine.) The same is true for "water sports". Further, my wife is opposed to giving blowjobs and I can take them or leave them.

It's the same as liver and onions or skydiving. You may like them, but it's presumptuous in the extreme to maintain that every one else should as well.

3. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

It’s weird that I enjoy watching or hearing about other men bedding my wife. We don’t hide anything from each other. When I come home early and she is still soaked in another man’s cum is a huge turn on for me. Watching her suck and swallow another man’s cum is awesome and to see her squirt when a big cock is thrusting his awesome power into her party hole makes me hard as a rock. We have one strange rule, neither of us kiss our partners, everything else is game on except kissing.

Racer51, JandD, regina73 and 2 others like this.
  4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Crazy! You’ll watch your wife suck swallow and fuck, but no kissing? WTF? Kissing is an intricate part of sex.

Racer51, Pussytimes and Mirsman like this.
  5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My wife and I did most everything mentioned by spidair. My wife was bi, and I am as well.
    Threesomes and more found us in many situations such as dp's, which were incredible. Several times she had me watch for maybe an hour before joining in, talk about driven to distraction.
    I need to write some of these memories and post them, nothing but good times.:p

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I've seen several of the things mentioned, I regret not having it on tape.

cyberfun69, Python 8 and Lovnflman like this.
  7. Hossie

Hossie Members

8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Haven't gotten onto either anal or golden showers . Just not into it .
    And yes it's called PUSSY !

Mirsman and jimandjan like this.
  9. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I must be living under a rock with a cold fish for a wife. My old girl is not at all into any of this. I wish she was. She has my permission to fuck as hard as she likes as long as I know, but she couldn't care less.

10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife was free to do whatever she wanted with other men or women, but she had to tell me all about it, along with other conditions, I did not watch any of her activities with other men except for some kissing and fondling.

Pussytimes and regina73 like this.
  12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

If there are "conditions", she isn't really free, is she? (Asking for a friend.) ;)

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She is free to choose her partners and do whatever she wants with them. Conditions we agreed on were: condoms required, no friends, and she keeps me informed. We actually relaxed the condom condition in one case. She actually suggested most of the conditions. I would say that is mostly "free."

Python 8 likes this.
  14. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The prohibition against kissing is common among shared wives. A friend of mine can do anything she wants, or have the other guy do anything to her he wants, except there is a no kissing rule. I guess her husband feels it is just too intimate.

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No kissing…. We threw that rule out a long time ago. Kissing is sensual and erotic and really sets the tone for a sexy time together. To each their own, I suppose

Lovnflman, Suburbanray and Mirsman like this.
  16. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kissing is a big thing, for many.

I once had a FB, who was very open. Her ability to be open in conversation was similar to guys - no messing about, she said what she wanted and asked stuff that "normal girls just wouldn't ask".
    She'd say what she wanted (sex) when she wanted to or she'd masturbate until I could do it for her. (sometimes, when driving, I needed time to get stopped).

A dark brown page-boy style haircut; 5ftf 5, slim, a-cup boobs (probably 32s) and with raspberry sized nipples, smooth all over, long inner labia (esp on her right) and a pronounced clitoris when it was erect.
    Anyway, I was concerned I may fall for her and made the rule that we won't kiss. I love to kiss on the oral lips and it is hot but I didn't want to fall in love with her.
    I had it in my head she was temporary or, more accurately, that I was.

We had pretty good sex - not as intimate as I was used to, with a high sexual-chemistry GF - and she made it obvious when she wanted me to do something specific, without actually telling me to do it so sex ran very smoothly.
    Well, there were times when she wanted to do stuff to me and wouldn't ask but, instead, just pulled down my zip and pulled me out. (or she told me to strip).

After a couple of months, my opinion changed. I reckoned that kissing her lips wouldn't pull me into falling for her and it would add to what we were enjoying, so I wanted to include that as part of our sexual repertoire.
    She was a great kisser!!!
    However, afterwards, she was cooler.

She didn't strip naked outside my house and enter the doorway aroused.
    In fact she didn't call around daily as per her normal.

I thought she had gone off me or found someone new.

I new she walked home after work and that my place was on her way home so I waited for her to pass one afternoon on her way to her place.
    We walked together and ended up at her place.
    I asked if something was wrong and she said 'yes'. Seemingly, I had ruined it.

She was OK with not kissing and she would have been ok with kissing if we had done it from the beginning.
    However, because I had made an issue of it in the beginning and 'now' was kissing her, she thought I was falling for her and so she pulled back.

She liked me; she wanted to continue, which was three times daily (on her way to work, on her way home and during her lunch break), but because I had changed the (kissing) dynamic, she was worried I was falling for her and the whole thing would go wrong.

Despite my assurances that our 'thing' had moved from its initial stages and I was ok with kissing now, she wasn't reassured.
    She didn't want a guy to love her because if she disappeared, (she said she might), she didn't want him to be hurt.
    And despite my assertion that if I were hurt, it would be my problem, she didn't accept that.

We still had masturbation and sex. She loved swallowing and anal (at her request) as well as nakedness in all sort of places I wouldn't have the bottle to do in now, but it was not the same after that chat.

It morphed from mutually sharing our bodies and getting each other off to mutually using each others bodies, anytime one of us needed to cum.

That change ended us because, for me, I couldn't just use her body without the rest of what we had enjoyed and for her, apparently, she wanted 'more' than just to suck me off or fuck me.
    (I'm still not sure what that "more" means).

I still think she seized an opportunity but the important and relevant part is that kissing is often a much bigger thing than some guys (me back then included) realize.

In hindsight; I should have discussed kissing with her before changing the dynamic and she agrees. (we still see each other occasionally).
    We both believe ( well she said and I agree ) had that not changed, we would still be 'together', exclusive, sexual and social partners, holidaying together (likely naked) and otherwise independent of each other. A full on thing without (all) the chores of a live-in relationship in everyday life. We'll never know.

It was kissing that broke us.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
  17. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

That is a very compelling account. I lost a lover under similar circumstances, so i understand the pain of having a good thing and then losing it.

Pussytimes likes this.
  18. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:-(

19. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife and I have had n open marriage for 38 yrs, it’s always a welcome sight to see her pleasing another man whom I know so I don’t have to work that hard. She knows the woman I play with as I know the men she plays with. Sometimes we make it a group thing.

Suburbanray, Racer51 and Pussytimes like this.
  20. bob44044

bob44044 Member

Have you ever seen your wife make out with another man in front of you? Yes
    Have you ever seen your wife really horny on another man? Yes
    Have you ever seen your wife suck another man’s dick with pleasure in her face? Yes
    Have you ever seen another man cum in your wife’s mouth? No

Have you ever heard you wife swallow another man’s cum? No
    Have you ever had to obey a rule that you can’t have sex with your wife 3 days before her lover comes on a visit and that the lover have to cum once before you can join in? No
    Have you ever kissed your wife right after another man have cummed in her mouth? No

Have you ever seen another man fingers your wife’s ass and puzzy while she sucking your dick? No
    Have you ever seen your wife get an orgasm on another man’s fingers while she sucking your dick? No
    Have you ever seen your wife on her back in the bed with another man’s tongue sliding up and down her puzzy? Have you ever heard your wife moan with pleasure when another man licks her puzzy and play with her tits? Yes

Have you ever seen your wife’s wet and willing puzzy get penetrated by another man’s stiff and hard cock? Yes
    Have you ever heard you wife joyfully and aroused moans when another man fuck her? Yes
    Have you ever seen your wife orgasm on another man’s dick? Yes

Have you ever seen and heard another man cum in your wife? Yes
    Have you ever seen and heard you wife pleasures and moan when another man fills her with his cum? Yes
    Have you ever fucked your wife right after she has been used by another man and felt the strongest, hardest, longest and most aroused orgasm you ever had? Yes

Have you ever seen your completely nude wife in a shower with another man? No
    Have you ever seen your wife sitting on her knees while another man pee on her? No
    Have you seen your wife suck another man’s cock after he is finished peeing on her? No
    Have you ever seen your wife body groped by another man’s hands when he soaps her in? No

Have you ever fingered your wife’s puzzy while she is fucked in the ass by another man and felt his cock slide in and out of her? No
    Have you ever been ridden by your wife when she is fucked in the ass by another man? Yes
    Have you ever seen your wife when she orgasms on two dicks? No

Have you ever felt the movement in your wife’s body when another man fuck her? Yes
    Have you ever had an orgasm in your wife’s puzzy purely because you feel the another man cum I’m her ass? No

Racer51 likes this.