Have you ever noticed...........

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by 8footsativa_chik, Dec 28, 2004.

1. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

That when getting stoned with your friends, you can see their true personality being unleashed and it's overwellming you to the point of thinking WTF???:eek:
    Well thats what i was thinking last night when I got stoned with my mate and this guy i kinda really like. When hes straight hes pretty chill, hes a really nice guy, BUT FUCK when he was stoned it was like he was on crack! He couldnt sit down and he kept throwing shit around the place. I ended up leaving cos he was freaking me out, even if i was straight he still woulda freaked me out.
    I sure as hell didnt feel safe around him.

ANYHOO, i was just wondering:). Bubye now.:D

2. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

with my friends when i get stoned, i just notice they get goofier and more fun to talk to.

3. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Last time I got really stoned with friends, I was too fucking high to notice... I talk too much and they tell me to shut up :D :(

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm always the one making sure everyone else stays out of trouble and tries to help people... even when I'm stoned. I've done everything from clean a house to put out fires. I'm very affectionate at the same time and there's been times where I lose control and I speak every thought... I get jittery sometimes. I don't always care mucy for the duration, but I like aftereffects.

5. 8footsativa_chik

i end up going to sleep when im stoned. I always do. It sux, but who ever sed to be outside in nature and stuff was right, its better then watching stuff on the telly.

6. lady

lady Member

do anyone elses dreams get a little trippier if they go to bed high?

7. Orsino2

Yeah... I like it better than movies and such, often... but I don't like watching the movies. I turn a TV or radio on in another room sometimes and be all spaced out and "SOMEONE IS COMING" :p

8. novarys

i notice that if i close my eyes, it feels like the room is spinning real quick and like i am going down a big hill real fast and my stomach does that flip flop thing. it feels like im going straight down ona roller coaster....but only if i close my eyes

9. lady

lady Member

is it a good roller coaster or a bad one?

10. novarys

it depends....i mean one time the motion of the feeling made me puke... and that was wierd cuz all i did was close my eyes...but most the time its wild. (i mean its cool)

11. 8footsativa_chik

When i shut my eyes, I see fireworks LOL and then i go to sleep almost straight after i see them cos i've had my eyes shut for quite awhile i would guess. :p

12. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

No... but that could be becuase I've never been stoned, and I have never been around anyone taking drugs.

13. Orsino2

I find the afterness more interesting... as other people get really slow and such, I always tend to become very jittery and enlightened. It's only in social situations for me... not very often for me anymore... depends. A lot of the time, I opt not to even then, as I did today.

14. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I don't hang around my friends when they're stoned anymore.

15. 8footsativa_chik

I usually dont mind hanging around my friends when their stoned but i think I mite stay away from the guy that i was talking about when hes getting high next time:(. I much rather prefer to do drugs by myself anyway.

16. Orsino2

I don't like hanging around people when they're stoned. It's better when you're either on the same page or not reading at all.

17. 8footsativa_chik

Very true-ness

18. snelio37

snelio37 Member

my cousin doesn't change hardly at all. she's really just the same. neither i nor my friends smoke, :( , so i have no idea. it would be interesting though.

19. Orsino2

I don't think I ever want to go bowling stoned again.

20. 8footsativa_chik

LOL. Bowling is boring anyway.