have you ever had this allucination?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by neim, Jan 22, 2009.

1. neim

neim Member

hi there, just wanted to share with you my "latest allucination" lol
    i gues it's pretty common but it is just great.

short explanation: i saw the side of an wood cabinet, but i saw the wood line like they where veins and arteries, and i saw them move and circulate! it was like a side cut of a living tree... it was amazing.
    it lasted a long time and i was able to look away the time i wanted and when i come back to watching the cabinet, it was still there!

i'll put a couple of pics to illustrate the point:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok so that was it.

greetz!

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Of course, that's one of the most common visuals reported by users.
    By the way it's Hallucination, I know English isnt your main language, just letting you know :)

3. neim

neim Member

lol thanks lately i was relaying in the forum spell checker... my main language is Spanish but reading the forums is slowly perfecting my English (or not so much lol)

it was my first and only hallucination so far. is there any other i should look out for?

4. nick16

nick16 Member

ive never had anything like that just saw the dave matthews band symbol comming out of the wall and it grew across the room there were hundreds of them its an amazing thing but i would like to see the cabnet thin that seams like you could learn something from that

5. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

one time i had this hallucination on these 5 hits where my two friends were sitting apart from each other

probably about 6 feet away from each other

one was rolling a blunt

one was just sitting there

and all the sudden my friend rolling the blunt was picking the strings of a guitar where the blunt used to be

and the strings went all the way up to my other friend who was fingering the notes

and it went along to my ipods music

it was pretty badass

6. neim

neim Member

whoa wait what went where

working with William washing wishes well

7. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

the strings went 6 feet over to my friend who was fingering the notes to the song i was listening to

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Craziest thing I have seen probably would be when I was typing on the keyboard right after I took my hit, and when it started to take effect, I looked down and all the keys were blinking eyes. Not that crazy I guess, but it was insane at the time, haha.