Have you ever had sex for money?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have, my wife has prior to our marriage and many of you have. Tell us your experiences.

Philky likes this.
  2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Member

I have sold a mould of my cock for money. Was a bit of fun with friends.

3. ArtyB

ArtyB Member

I paid for sex in a brothel in Malta long time ago,she was old enough to be my mother.I bought her a drink and she asked me if
    I wanted a blowjob or for me to fuck her.While she was talking to me she got my cock out under the table gave me a hand job.She seemed to like what she saw and all it cost me was a few drinks to fuck her.I remembered that she had enormous tits

4. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Member

yes

Comic85 and Philky like this.
  5. olderndirt

olderndirt Member

No. My wife had offers of money for sex, but she turned them down.

Philky likes this.
  6. Just for fun

When I was about 13 a man started giving me handjobs. Long story short I turned his lust for my young body into a profit. I charged him everytime which broadened the horizons. We went from meeting in the woods to traveling to his cabin. We went from handjobs to blowjobs and 69ing. The price varied with the activities. It didn't disgust me it was actually enjoyable. And I must admit him cumming in my mouth was a real prize but it was expensive for him. It financed my first car and my first girlfriend. I wonder now it she ever noticed the smell of his cum on me or my breath or my dick because after him I'd go to her.

My wife was a call girl in vegas which was very lucrative also. She entered the world of sugar daddies, private planes, unlimited credit cards, free apartments, etc. Ah youth and sex, it's wonderful. She and I discuss our pasts very often it is such a stimulating turn on before and during sex.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Member

In the early 70’s,I was young and had a well paying job and new car. This was a time of sex, drugs and Rock-N-Rock. I met a guaitar playing groupie girl who needed a ride to check on a gig.
    I had two days off, so we did an overnight road trip. She paid me back with sex and more sex.
    Since, we lived in the same apartment complex, I had a open door to her when her boyfriend was gone.

8. When I split up with my partner I moved into a friends house for a few months the agreement with her was I just need to buy my own food and that's all don't need to pay any bills , in return I will fuck her when ever she is horney .

So I guess I was paid with a roof over my head tbh I would pay and still fuck her she has a girlfriend and doesn't know we used to sleep together .
    this was last year we have been together since as well .
    shes even talked about a 3some !

9. Just for fun

I remember I was in Hollywood at 3 o'clock in the morning driving around and around wanting to get a blow job from a ho. There were so many cars there was a traffic jam, all guys looking for the same thing I guess. As I was stopped a few cars back at an intersection I happened to be stopped near an open window of a good looking trans sexual who was sitting on her windowsill. She said you've been driving around this block for a while now what are you looking for. I said a simple blow job. She said park and come on in I'm available. I parked and went in. She said lay down on the sofa and I'll do the rest. She unbuckled and unzipped my jeans, pulled them down to my ankles and gave me a real real good blow job. And she swallowed. And she didn'r even ask for money so I left her 20 bucks that's what I would have paid a street ho.

10. Comic85

Comic85 Member

Details? ;-)

11. Just for fun

I don't understand what you are asking.

12. vols

vols Member

What have you done for money

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not money.

Free coffee, yes.

Comic85 likes this.
  14. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Member

No, but I have been offered money for sex here in Miami Beach quite a few times. The last time was an NBA player. 3211159a-0f24-4b78-bf0e-4a8d3018c734.png

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. Just for fun

How much did you make?