have you ever gotten somebody into weed and wished you hadn't?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by seizedbyanger, May 30, 2007.

1. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

theres this kid at my school and we'll call him jay [not real name]

well like a month ago me and this other kid invited him over and he never did it before, so we let him hit our bowl and he fell in love

but who doesn't fall in love with pot?

for the first week jay was just you know like.. himself. we gave him the number to our dealer and he bought two dimebags and went home and smoked them right away

then he like started talking about it at school and like we know you smoke pot, we know you like it, and we know you've spend money on it but it doesn't make him any better than the rest of us

so he brags about it and talks about it like all the time. he used to like talk about like music and video games and cars and stuff and not its like just pot. if you bring something up he like finds a way to relate it to mary jane. and we're like okay you're getting annoying

he comes into school today with what looked like he must have spend atleast 300 or maybe even his whole paycheck on it and just whips it out in front of the whole class and was like 'yyyeaahhhh i'm stoned i just smoked some of this shit in the courtyard and i'm plannin on smoking half of it tonight' practically trying to convince everyone he was a super hardcore stoner, and hes only been for a month and you must have a pretty high tolerence for that

it was really annoying and just idk stupid

2. MountainMike

MountainMike Member

never really happend to me....but i have seen some kids who love to brag about their weed usage...

i guess just ignore it man....he'll figure out hes being dumb eventually...

3. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

he's still new to the whole pot thing, he'll learn eventually that it's a great part of life, but shouldn't be his whole life.

4. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

idk i've seen it happen to a few kids but deff not this like harshly

5. darkain

darkain Member

My thoughts exactly. Friends are often annoying when they first try pot

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it.

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

My god my friend started smoking with me whine I started about three years ago...
    To this day he brags and brags about how much he smokes, It's really annoying... you have my sympathy.

8. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I've never experienced that firsthand, but I'm sure he'll get over it. Maybe you guys should 'quit' and see what he does.

9. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

10. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

i introduced a guy to cannabis and now he's selling his plasma for weed.

11. TopNotchStoner

ROFLMGDAO

12. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

just ..wow.

13. Biida

Biida Member

There's a girl who lives down my street who sold her iPod to her brother for some bud... We're talking a dime bag here.

14. TopNotchStoner

When I was in high school, I traded a laptop computer for a dime sack.....seriously. I never used the computer though, so it was cool. I would have traded it for more, but I had already smoked about an ounce or so that day, so I said fuck it. haha

15. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

hahaha. i sold my old tennis racket and books for herb, but nothing too outrageous.
    i got 90$ for the rackets, and 25$ for the books. so i got goooood and high.

16. TopNotchStoner

I sold my xbox so I could get some xanax bars off the internet. I wasn't PLANNING on eating all of them though, just 10 of them or so, and selling the rest for court fines I had at the time. I ended up eating them all in two days though. I'm a dumbass. I could still be playing that xbox, when the xanax bars only lasted two fuckin days. Damn:(

17. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i would never sell my PS2, i like to play it when i'm high.

and are you speaking of the infamous xanax incident? involving more bars then i thought humanly possible? because that story there may almost be worth it hahaha

18. TopNotchStoner

Yeah the 74 bars on saturday and the 16 bars on sunday. That's the one. And no, it wasn't worth it. I almost died. According to my mom, I actually did stop breathing for a while, or at least my breathing was so faint that it just seemed like I wasn't breathing. It is funny to see peoples' reaction when I tell them about it though, because hardly anyone believes me. hahaha I mean I'm only 145lbs, and that's a lot of fuckin xanax for such a small frame. lol

19. mortes

mortes Senior Member

hell ya it is. That's a lot of fucking xanax for anyone lols.

My brother got into weed because of me I guess. I really didn't like smoking with him, but he was cool and I didn't know how he would react to it. He should never smoke weed based on what I've seen, but its his life and I'm no boss. I kinda regret it, but not completely because fuck regret.

20. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

OP, that guy will probably get busted for showin everybody his shit. And he'll learn about it the hard way. XD

oh well, fuckit.
    dumb people have it comin

ooh ohh oh ohoh

I got the smartest guy I know into weed. He's still the smartest guy I know.