Have you ever been offered a bj as a thank you

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, Jan 3, 2008.

1. topper

topper Member

Have you ever been offered a bj as a Thank You for doing a favor?

2. bigstonedhiker

bigstonedhiker Member

my supervisor at work gives me bj's and buys me lunch
    all i gotta do is have my work done on time haha

highlander69 likes this.
  3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes, a beautiful black lady drove into my shop and said if you could fix my door, it won't open or close all the way, it's stuck. If you can fix it I will give you and your friend there a blow job. So I fixed it in about 2 minutes and when I was done she was already giving Carl a blow job. That was real nice.

3some4life and highlander69 like this.
  4. grower88

grower88 Members

When i was 19 i hung out with this chick who was a couple years older than me, tall leggy brunette with decent set of tits and a nice ass, she was hot and I'd made a few passes at her but she never went for it. Anyway she calls me up one night at like midnight, her car had broke down on the highway and she didn't know what to do or who to call, so i went out found her and the car needed to go to a shop so got it towed and drove her home, we get to her place and she keeps thanking me then offers me some money for the hassle, i turn it down, we go back and forth a couple times and before she finally puts it back in her purse then says "If you won't let me pay you, maybe i could blow you?" she didn't have to ask twice, blew me right there in the drive way, when she finished she says shes horny now so i might as well come in and fuck her.

On another occasion was letting a friend stay in my spare room after her and her boyfriend split, after a couple weeks she offered me rent money, i didn't really need it and she was pretty good at cooking and cleaning so i turned the money down, she ended up crawling into bed with me one night, said if she couldn't pay me rent she'd fuck me instead, she was cute so i wasn't about to complain, she figured it was win win seeing as she wasn't getting fucked enough once she was single anyway.

5. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I can recall that while I was fucking this older woman she said it was amazing and it as been a long time since I have been fucked like that. And with that she said I want to please you and gave me great bj

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. James T

James T Members

Oral and manual stimulation were actually used as currency in my circle of friends as a teen lmao.

3some4life and highlander69 like this.
  7. highlander69

highlander69 Members

never been that lucky...Only time i been offered BJ s was by hookers and guys hahaha never let the guys

8. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

A female friend ask could I run a phone line to her bedroom this was back when we had phones in our homes.
    She went to the store while I ran the line. I finished an she came back with beer an pizza.
    I setting down she came over undid my pants looked at me an said thanks now enjoy an started sucking.
    She sucked me off an swallowed every drop.

highlander69, grower88 and Altman like this.
  9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I fixed the TV of a divorcee who was older than me by nearly 10 years. As payment she made me dinner and we ended up having sex that included oral. It was my first time having sex and we continued regularly for almost a year.

10. Mike53052

Mike53052 Members

My buddy's story: He did part time delivery using his van and delivering wedding cakes to receptions sites like country clubs, etc. Usually on Fridays since most weddings on Saturday. Some on Saturday mornings. He said on the Friday ones, he could hint around that he would take a blowie for his tip. And he said there are fair number of girls and women out there that will blow the cake guy on the day before their wedding. Several times he would try to fuck them but they usually were not going for that. However once he calls me up and says he needs to use my apartment on Saturday morning. (He had a live-in gf) He came over and waited on a phone call from a woman, 24, that he had delivered a cake to on Friday and she had blown him then. When she called he gave her directions to my apartment and I left. Then she came over to my apartment and he fucked her on the morning of her wedding day. Lucky Guy.

mrmuffineater likes this.
  11. highlander69

highlander69 Members

I feel bad for there soon to be x husbands

12. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

A friend of mine ask me to go over to this women house as she had some odd job to do. Nothing big like hang a few curtain rods, replace a few door knob .
    It took me a 5 hours . At first she was hanging around me but the last hour she was no where around.
    She was average looking with a little more meat on her bones but not heavy.
    As I walked around I could hear noise from this one room . I knock and she said come in . She was listing on her bed fully clothed. I told her I was done and she handed me two hundred. I said that was too much as I was helping out a friend .
    I said a hundred is fine and out of no where she said ok how about a hundred and I will give you a blow job. How could I pass that up. As I walk over to the bed she stood up and removed all of her clothes. She then undid my pants and started to suck my cock. She then ask me if I would not mind if we did 69. I said sure. I got on the bottom and she lowered her pussy into my face. She was soaking wet. One li ck and my mouth was full of her pussy droppings. They tasted great.
    We did this for about 30 minutes and she made me cum twice.
    I dressed picked up my money and left.
    On my way home my friend called me and asked me how it went. At first I was not going to mention the sex but he said to me " did you fix the leak between her legs".. we both laugh as she did the same to him a few months earlier when he did her taxes for her.
    I did leave my number with in hopes something else breaks down

bananaman321 and highlander69 like this.
  13. Just for fun

best story yet.

14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

It's a great way for a girl to show her appreciation.

15. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

To show me a appreciation for the last time I had sex with her

16. Just for fun

Guys also my human being friend.
    Forget the genders we all love to appreciate what others do for us.

17. highlander69

highlander69 Members

never But I d gladly help out a female for BJ...

Micheal9 likes this.
  18. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I had posted last Tuesday about this women I did repairs for ( see above). I received a call from her yesterday says she has some issues with her bathroom and kitchen sinks. She wants to know if I can come over and fix them
    I am heading there today and I will post later the details of my visit

Creamy Goodness likes this.
  19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Good plumbers are expensive and hard to find. She's getting a great deal.

20. Just for fun

My wife has a very needy friend who is always asking me to come over to help with something or other but my wife always says "he's too busy with our own stuff. The other day my wife said maybe you should go over to Marlene's and help her out because you just might get a good blow job. But if you do you must film it so I can enjoy it too. What I love about my girl is, she is very serious about it too.

Chuck Burns and highlander69 like this.