Have u ever addicted a " DOG " 4 blowjob ?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by azizullah98, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

hi

all plz ans me..

My friend told me that he have seen a video in which a dog is sucking cock have u ever seen like that dog?
    i am thinking how the dog was educated to do that?

=============== = ================
    = =
    = = =

2. smokieb69

smokieb69 Banned

dont know about sucking a cock, but I used to put peanut butter or normal butter on my ass and my balls and my labrador used to love licking it off. before anyone moans - my dog used to like it, I used to like it, it didnt hurt the dog and cannot be counted as cruelty! it felt awesome - i still love having my asslicked today

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I would imagine a dog would LICK rather than SUCK. But then a "dog" could be a metaphor for a human, perhaps female considering there is already the term "bitch" which also means "female dog". In that case, a "dog" certainly would be able to SUCK a penis.

I've had dogs before so I'm fully aware many dogs DO show interest in genitals of all species. They don't necessarily do that in a sexual way, though. Sniffing and also sometimes(often?) licking the other's genitals is a way of communication for many animals. So isn't not necessarily "education" in terms of "training" that makes them want to lick your genitals. It's just how they roll.

I myself have in the past developed healthy erections from having my penis licked by my dogs, especially when I was going through puberty. Well, puberty...go figure, lol. I never became "addicted" to it, though. It was just something that happened occasionally. Never let it go on till I actually had an orgasm or anything that intimate. But I personally don't believe that just having a dog lick your genitals is that big of a deal anyway.

4. swaffles

swaffles Member

I had a lab and she would lick my dick, balls, and ass until I came, without peanut butter or anything. It was pretty weird but it felt amazing. I would just pull down my pants and lay on the floor and start jacking off, and if I called her over she would go to work on it if I gestured her to. She wouldn't stop until I made her, and normally I didn't make her stop until I would cum.

The cool part is that she would lick up the cum as well. I never taught her to do this and I didn't make her, she just would.

I wish I still had that dog. She died a while ago.

5. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

So u lost a good licker .. too bad ..

6. swaffles

swaffles Member

unfortunately

And even though I really enjoyed it, it is still pretty weird to me. Just know that I never had sex with it. Having sex with animals doesn't seem appealing to me at all, but the dog's tongue sure could work wonders...

7. Lennon_Skye

Lennon_Skye Member

Bestiality isn't my thing at all, however I think that dogs do have a certain attraction to genitals of all species (as was already mentioned), and you aren't exactly forcing the animal to do so.

L_S

8. asswatcher

asswatcher Member

Well, they ARE man's best friend afterall!

9. CanadianKid1980

CanadianKid1980 Member

That's a good dog. Are any one species of dog known for liking licking

balls/dick.

10. _Dahlia_

_Dahlia_ Member

:eek: How'd it die?

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Most Likely Caught An S.T.D..*sexually transmitted disease* From His

Master....:D.

Cheers Glen.

12. _Dahlia_

_Dahlia_ Member

^^I was gonna suggest he'd caught an STD, but knew it would be a bit insensitive. lol.

13. swaffles

swaffles Member

She died from just being old. She was 11.

Nope...no STD! In fact a dog's mouth is much cleaner than a human mouth so getting licked by one is in fact safer than getting a blowjob from a person. :D

It wasn't quite as good as a blowjob but it was definitely quite good.

And my cock is a little over 6 inches thank you very much. And it's quite thick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.