Have I been doing this wrong?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by headymoechick, Jan 31, 2005.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

Is there a wrong way for a girl to masturbate? Just wondering because I don't the "normal" way and it's hard to cum from intercourse sometimes. Could I have done this to myself?

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

You just keep practicing.....you'll get better at it. And as far as coming when you are making love, the environment, how relaxed you are, how much you trust your lover, and stretching foreplay out as long as you can, and experimenting with different positions, those things will get you there, unless your lover is more into self gratification than to giving you maximum pleasure.

3. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

see the problem is, I masturbate by clitoral stimulation and I know my body so well, I can orgasm in less than 30 sec. I can do this over and over till I wear out. I've NEVER been able to get myself off by penetration though.

I have a great sex life. We love each other, been together for 2 and 1/2 years, tried every position there is, and only when I'm on my knees do I find it easy to cum. But I'm a tight girl and it takes a lot to be able to fit it in from behind.

Did I ruin orgasms for life or can I train my body to cum from penetration? If so, how?

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

A lot of women never orgasm from penetration alone. I've only done it once, and it was because I was so wound up from foreplay (plus it was my first time, so a lot of it was mental). Never even gotten close since. It's not at all abnormal, some women are simply built that way

Have you ever tried gspot stimulation? I hear that can help, though I haven't ever actually found my own gspot. I still like my clitoral orgasms, and I know I won't orgasm from penetration. Remember, your clit is pretty far from your vaginal entrance... maybe you guys should try a position where you can stimulate your clitoris while he penetrates you, such as doggy.

5. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I couldn't imagine not having orgasms by penetration. They're so much stronger and intense. Sigmund Freud's theory on this was that the only legitimate orgasm was that accomplished by penile thrusting. He claimed this to be the only "mature orgasm". He is the main reason women have all these issues with this. I don't completely agree with his theory, but there is a very big difference in the two. I find it easier for me to have one by penetration if he's on top. The grinding is much harder, and I can guide him where he needs to be. I just find this position to be more sensual for some reason. I like them all, but I just find it easier to cum this way. We're all different. Alot of it has to do with the way you're proportioned vaginally. The two of you just need to communicate and find your groove. Some women just can't achieve orgasm through penetration. Don't let it make you feel any less adequate, as there are plenty of ways to have amazing orgasms. Good luck...:)