Have DMT entities ever told you the meaning of life?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by greenhermit, Feb 23, 2009.

1. greenhermit

greenhermit Member

I saw a post at erowid by somebody that claimed a DMT entity told him the meaning of life, but didn't care to say what it is. That's a bit annoying.

2. pencapchew

pencapchew Member

hmm everytime i do a big dose they ask me to sing and i never want to
    maybe if i sing for them they will communicate with me

3. greenhermit

greenhermit Member

You probably should sing. I pretty much only hear of positive experiences on DMT and entities that make you feel good. Sounds like McKenna's machine elves.

What are "they"?

4. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

They won't tell you the meaning of life because life is the meaning of life.

Ediction421 likes this.
  5. solarus

solarus Member

In first grade my teacher posed the question what is the meaning of life. I said to live and was shot down so hard. "its not that simple" haha. Well, fuck her :)

6. pencapchew

pencapchew Member

they are voices basically.....it starts with a really high pitch sound then gets louder and louder then becomes voices.....its hard to put in words, and you are accually dreaming in a way, but each trip is similar to the last.... you have to smoke a full dose though
    (.25 g will do it)

its the strongest psychedelic experience I've ever had

7. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

If you need .25 grams of DMT to break through, you need better DMT or you need to learn to smoke it properly.

8. nesta

nesta Banned

i suggest singing. and trying to remember the song after, as well.

singing is very powerful. they may teach you good songs to know.

9. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

250mg of dmt? geesh... 30-50 and im set dude.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it became apparent to me during one of my most removed dmt trips, that the point of life was to love eachother because we are merely one organism with a split consciousness (sort of like ants are). I wasnt sure whether to believe the notions that came to me that trip.. Im still not. I like to use my brain, but it was made clear to me that using the brain is merely a tool to protect one'self from evil. It can never produce the essential good of the universe.

These ideas still make a lot of sense to me, and if I was ever going to start living as if I was immortal, then my code for life would merely be: love

but this is not the case

so love is not of primary importance to me

11. pencapchew

pencapchew Member

LOL! sorry .025 g
    where i live it's .1 for 50$

12. trevtrex

trevtrex Member

There is no meaning of life. We are all just existing pieces of matter. We just are.

13. clarky

clarky Member

haha awesome!

14. enk

enk Member

on DMT I saw a living patchwork quilt of intricate transforming patterns and colours that colours that were the spectrum!
    It was swimming through solid earth and it gave off a lovely vibe.
    Even though my stomache was breakdancing and admitely I was nervous and a little terrorfied, this thing was very beautiful

It was an animal from another dimension or perhaps it WAS the 'other' dimension

It was certainly woven into this reality quite intimitely - as though every atom has a thread coming out of it.
    And It turned out I was actually enveloped by it. I looked down into my jumper to see ying and yang type symbols spiraling endlessly into themselves....and for some reason I had the ears of a lynx....(i could see myself in third person for a time ...my butt was bigger than I thought XD)

before I knew it I was ushered back into 'this reality' among friends and that was good.

It didn't say anything in a voice but In my hallucinations the messages always come in visual metaphors and feelings, and Love is usually a major theme
    (and by love I mean the kind of love that you can still be in while being 'alone')

Yep I agree wholeheartedly.
    Maybe in 2012 the barriers between our individual conciousness' will disolve =D

In answer to the question about DMT being a pathway to the meaning of life, I can't personally vouch for it but I'm certainly not ruling it out. ^^

If you 'ask' it, as in take the DMT with a purpose and intention, it will probably spit something out you can chew =)

15. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

right? 250mg would kill me. 80mg killed me everytime i did that, so did 60mg and 50mg..if you need 250mg sounds to me like someone is slacking and doing an alcohol based extraction..get yourself some lye you lazy daisy

16. matt2993

matt2993 Member

On my last smoked dmt trip, i had my moms voice whispering in my head 'Matt, are you tripping?' and it was echoeing and was nuts. It was a little creepy but at the same time i just knew this was the best dmt ive ever had.

17. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

the voice has told me many things. for me it creaps up in the negative spaces in sound... like if water is trickling the voice appears in the absence of the sound of the water. It is really difficult to explain. But I have had the meaning of life explained by many psychedillics. Basically the meaning of life, the voice, enlightenment are around us at all times. I dont feel it is something that can be verbally explained, but it can be understood.

18. mattritt

mattritt Member

He could have possibly done it orally, I don't rememebr if he said he smoked it.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Big deal dude. One time I tripped over a rock on my way to school, and I hit my head, and the rock apologetically told me the meaning of life so I wouldn't be angry with it. I'll post what it told me later but gonna run now peace

20. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I know exactly what you mean. And this is true to more than just audio senses. Da space betweeeeen :eek: