Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Reverand JC, Feb 24, 2019.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am still puzzling about my dreams and how the locations are planted in my brain. I recently saw a picture of a building that set the alarm bells ringing immediately. It almost seemed like home, but the building was in New York. Having never visited America, I would love to see some interior shots to see whether they tie up anywhere. The building should have high window sills viewed inside. Piecing everything together, I seem to be lost and running from I don't know what. (perhaps the person who stole my pants LOL). With all this unexplained data, I still see a possible connection to what we call reincarnation.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought lucid dreaming was the ability to be in control at all times? Something I've always wanted to do I've know a few people who could do that, all they wanted to do was sleep, they said it was literally like being a God, but in sleep state.

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Completely unrelated. From what I remember no connection at all.

C/S,
    Rev J

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

People can do that, but it doesn't define what a lucid dream is. If you are aware that you are in a dream, it's a lucid dream.. I used to go on a forum about it a long time ago and there was discussion about things like.. Whether people preferred to take control, or let the dream happen.. Or a mixture of the two.

It's only happened to me a couple of times and both times, the excitement of realising I'm dreaming woke me up. There are lots of tips and things to increase the chance of being able to do it.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a dream weaver now and it doesn't let me dream much anymore.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Interesting. Sorry i have not much substantial to add, I'm not even sure I had lucid dreams. I think so though

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

I've had a restless night and woken lots only to go back into a dream.
    The dream being obvious to the state of my mind and what's on it at the time.

8. kansas

kansas Member

I had the sweetest lucid dream last night, I was in the rain and just after a weird dream someone from Korn, Jonathan Davis was like kissing my head all the way home to his house in the rain, I was like do you gotta shirt, when we got home to his house.. And he was like YOU DIDNT WEAR A BRA? And I was like nope but I had one on... then I ran in his house and he gave me a shirt and took off his pants and underwear and we ran to his bedroom and his son was out in the hallway when he got to his bedroom door, tried to cover himself.. and was like whooops e daisy then we got to his bed , was right next to the door and was like Blue and white striped sheets and I layed down, was the most comfy feeling ever.. Then I can't think of what else my dream was about but I remember just feeling blissful peace for the first time in i dont know forever, kisses and love.. Felt good.