Has my childhood gay/curious experiences ruined my sex life?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Fenrir93, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Fenrir93

Fenrir93 Members

When i was growing up my male friend (who is now gay) always wanted to give me blowjobs and handjobs. I, being a horny kid with no real luck with girls accepted. He always managed to convince me to let him do it, and even got me to try sucking his dick as well. Because of all that i feel i missed out on lots of potential hetero sexual experiences, which has had an impact on my current relationship

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think you missed out on lots of potential hetero sexual experiences because you're into guys. straight guys don't blow each other out of desperation.

Zach Michael likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like your username. :)

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How on earth is that going to affect your current relationship though? I assume thats with a girl.

She is there, bang her if she wants it.

What are you actually asking?.

She doesnt want to have sex very often, and thats the fault of some guy 10/15 years earlier she doesnt know about?

5. Wobblybobbly56

Wobblybobbly56 Members

If you missed out in the past, nows the time to catch up.

6. Fenrir93

Fenrir93 Members

Well it had made me only really interested in recieving blowjobs. And my girlfreind really doesnt enjoy giving them at all.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Lame Response .....If Ever I Heard One.....:frowning:

Cheers Glen.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There are many definitions of sexuality.

Only one that really matters. Imagine if we could hook up your brain to a tv screen. So everyone could see every image that pops into your head as you are getting aroused and of course in the couple seconds just before you blow your load.

You could no longer hide it from anyone else, even yourself. Not that you are actually hiding it from yourself, just pretending to.

I am not just talking about what mental images are there, I am also talking about the images that arent there.

9. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

We all want our dicks sucked more then we'll ever get we're men with dicks! But if all you can think about is how much he blew you and shes not keeping up he did something right to make you like it so much. From your past I know you still think about men sucking you up no way around it, so fuck your girl good and proper and get another buddy that likes to suck you off maybe suck him back. Win win win situation.

10. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

But is it possible that a straight man would blow some at all???

11. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

I don't even know where I fit in really. Pretty sure I'm straight but I spent all day yesterday sucking a guys dick that I know. He said I could so I did. It was a nice dick and i loved it so i done it 4 more times. I liked it cause I knew I was doing something that I loved having done to me.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

for enough money i guess.

13. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

I like your train of thoughts. So what's your outlook on it. If your man hade bi tendencies and desires, could he have his fix from time to time

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm straight, so no man. but if i did have one and he was also into women, then i would tend to say no, he's with me. i'm not really the sharing type.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No straight guys in this entire thread.

Well except for Undies replying for comic effect