has anyone

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by lockedbehindxanaxbar, Feb 1, 2009.

  1. Has anyone tryed to order pills online from sites that say your dont need scripts or are they all fake :(
     
  2. Feelings Of U4ia

    Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

    99% are fake. The other 1% are so hard to find that it will take lots of time and money before you find a legit one, and even once you find it, the prices are 2x the price they are on the street. It's pointless.
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice