Has anyone noticed?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MrDot, Jan 26, 2009.

1. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Well, they arrested 2 people today for the robbery of a Speedway and a Mother Earth herbal place. Neither of these people robbed the peoples bank from yesterday, how do I know this? Well this was two women, ha that's hilarious. I'd expect a woman to mess up with a MANS JOB! bahahaha, j/k. Seriously though, that's scary, 3 robberys within 2 days.

2. lode

lode Banned

eh, I've been to busy robbing things to notice.

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Ha, oh a funny detail, these robbers were both black. Most of the robberys around here (atleast the BIG jobs) were by someone with the skin color of black. It's hilarious, then not to long ago couple crack dealers were busted (BLACK), oh and I live in mainly an all white community. I'm not saying this to be racist just think it's kinda wierdddd.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

yeah robberies have been more common around here aswell, probably has to do with all the meth head around here...

seems to me that i see more and more news reports about people killing there familys because of their financial situations and just the state of things in their lives, it's sad and scarey really.