Has anyone ever tried huffing Axe?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by RoBoWaLkEr, Dec 24, 2004.

1. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

I know inhalants are stupid, so i don't do them anymore...but have you ever tried huffing on a can of axe body spray? It's the strongest thing i've ever huffed before, though i've never tried duster, and i hear tell that's pretty crazy. But anyway, if you've got a can lying around, grab a sock outta the sock drawer and throw it over that sunnofabitch and have a huff or 2 for some good times. Oh and btw, this WILL leave a nasty taste in your mouth for a while...

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, I would not advise anyone to huff shit.... :rolleyes:

3. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

why not just smoke the ganja man...?

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

cause theres a rush to knowing you are killing your brain.

5. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

nitrous is the only inhalant i like, but besides it being physically harmful it kicks the shit outta ganja.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

lol, took a lungful of whipped cream nitrous... waaaaay too short.. but still pretty fuckin cool.

7. yohonis

yohonis Member

why not staay sober. what ar eyou tryign to escape from that you have to resort to huffing. and not just huffing but huffy body spray.

8. Psilodelix

Psilodelix Member

huffing axe is just fucking stupid man.... there is a cournicopia of drugs illigal & legal that can easily be obtained by anyone. If you need a cheap high huffing shit is certainly not the way....

9. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Damn guys, what part of "I know inhalants are stupid, so i don't do them anymore..." do you not get? I was just asking if anyone else had tried it so don't be so judgemental.

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

wow, i thought you were smarter than that man!

11. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Ummmm? Seriously... go read something about the effects of THC in your brain. Only then you can say something about this subject... :rolleyes:

12. Sycth

Sycth Member

really as i read it your brain produces natural chemicals that function the same in your brain

and what do you guys have that your trying to hide yourself from buy coming onto the internet and bashing this kid for asking if people tryed something

13. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Heh, you're one to talk...wit yo scraggly ass passin out on the way to the bus stop from huffin' too much duster lol. And besides, I only did axe a few times.

14. khatman

khatman Member

dude. don't be a douchebag and huff shit. inhalants(w/ the exception of ether) are douchebag-type drugs. they suck and then you die.

15. khatman

khatman Member

i meant all of that in a nice fashion. i dont mean to call anyone a douchebag because everyone makes mistakes. just be smart and don't do it again because as i said before they suck and then you die.

16. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

yeahhhhh Axe smells so bad, I can't even get near the stuff as it is :p:p

17. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Such a dumbass thing to say.. what makes ether any better for you than nitrous?!? I'd like to see a source..

18. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

thats what I'm saying!

19. ignignokt

ignignokt Member

read this link > http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ether/ether_info3.shtml
    safer than alcohol.and personally i would concider it safer than nitrous. probably dont want to drink starter fluid ether though (whether or not its "extracted"), im guessing hexane would be bad to drink.

20. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

I wouldn't advise drinking ether, unless you were able to obtain USP ether used for medical purposes. The impurities in anything else could be harmful.

That stuff must burn like a bitch when you drink it, too! And smoking after drinking is a definite no-no. The boiling point of ether is a bit LOWER than body temperature, so you will be burping flammable vapors for quite a while....:)