has anyone eating quartz crystal?

Discussion in 'New Age' started by rygoody, Dec 28, 2008.

1. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

Just holding the quartz, I can feel so much good energy emanating off it.

This makes me wonder, what if you ground it up into a super fine power and ate it. What would that do.

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

doesn't sound healthy....

3. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

try Hubner's *Silica Gel* - made from quartz crystals, on the web, but spelled silicea

4. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Just try grinding up some glass.

Same difference.

5. Ancient_Noobian

Ancient_Noobian Guest

I know this is an old thread, but I just joined to see if you actually experimented with this.

6. claymation

claymation Member

Would this be similar to "elixirs" being marketed online. I've seen these for sale at a few places.

7. thundershaman

thundershaman Guest

You should not eat quartz crystal. This will most likely cause internal bleeding.

A quartz elixer is made by soaking a quartz crystal in spring water for 24 hours or more. It is preferred if you leave it in a place where it can absorb solar and lunar energies. You can charge it with prayers, intent, and reiki as well.

With a quartz elixer you get the good energy from quartz.

If you really want to consume quartz then you should get some spring water from hot springs arkansas. All of the spring water there has trace amounts of quartz crystal dissolved in the water.

:)

RainyDayHype likes this.
  8. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

yes, as another poster stated earlier, glass is the superior option here. you get more energy power if you eat big pieces i hear.

9. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Just eat sand, it's the same thing and would be cheaper too.

10. Blackmonk

Blackmonk Guest

I have been researching chrystal ingestion aswell. From what I have found Ancient Taoist experimented with these minerals for immortality. Our own intuitives realize benefits from healthfully ingesting powerdered chrystal. There are even some places that sell the (Silica) for ingestion. It appears to be a vital componant for health. I would not recommend eating broken glass. Trust your intuition you sound like you are on to something.

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

That sounds amazing. Count me in Im down.
    Even more so down for immortality.

12. magneon

magneon Guest

I actually did this tonight, For the first 3 hours it felt as if i chugged an energy drink.
    It greatly amplifies your emotions aswell. And what it currently is doing to my mind i can not explain. Just becaareful if you do it, and dont eat a piece to big. I just swallowed 3 very small pieces of a quartz crystal.

13. BTC Gilgamesh

BTC Gilgamesh Guest

I know a fair bit about gems, crystals, and minerals (and I'm selling some on this site!), but I cannot recommend eating or swallowing quartz. This is a great way to give yourself Silica Toxicosis.

14. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

you can get silica as a supplement

15. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

Quartz is silicon dioxide. You do not need to eat silicon or oxygen for health reasons.

Ingesting things like that is just silly.

Interestingly, a lot of semi-precious stones are actually just forms of quartz. It's actually disappointing how many are quartz.

16. BTC Gilgamesh

BTC Gilgamesh Guest

Why is it dissapointing? Quartz is one of the most amazing crystas in the world! And think, just that one combination of atoms can become the wide variety of crystals you see.

There's a great list on wikipedia:

Rock crystal Clear, colorless Amethyst Purple, transparent Citrine Yellow to reddish orange to brown, greenish yellow Prasiolite Mint green, transparent Rose quartz Pink, translucent Rutilated quartz Contains acicular (needles) inclusions of rutile Milk quartz White, translucent to opaque Smoky quartz Brown to gray, opaque
    Chalcedony Cryptocrystalline quartz and moganite mixture. The term is generally only used for white or lightly colored material. Otherwise more specific names are used. Agate Multi-colored, banded chalcedony, semi-translucent to translucent Onyx Agate where the bands are straight, parallel and consistent in size. Jasper Opaque cryptocrystalline quartz, typically red to brown Aventurine Translucent chalcedony with small inclusions (usually mica) that shimmer. Tiger's Eye Fibrous gold to red-brown colored quartz, exhibiting chatoyancy. Carnelian Reddish orange chalcedony, translucent

17. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

Hehe, yes, I do agree that it is amazing that one molecule can do so much. I just found it disappointing because I thought there was more stuff in the world, if you know what I mean. But no, it's all bloody quartz!

Also, I don't think a human digestive system would be able to sunstantially break down or absorb the crystals, so apart from leaving some redundant and possibly damaging deposits in your digestive tract, they would just end up coming out of the other end. Crystal filled turd, sounds.... Abrasive...

18. BTC Gilgamesh

BTC Gilgamesh Guest

Nah, there's tons and tons of different minerals, and most of what you see as crystals aren't quartz. Unless you're talking about Silicates, which are very much a different thing. They have quartz as a backbone, but aren't just quarts.

It's a fantastic analogy for life though; out of one small building block comes a good chunk of the world! And that's just two kinds of atoms, think about the human mind!

19. nannymiss

nannymiss Banned

eat it up. glass is better when smoked.... so i hear

20. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Quartz served in a orange bourbon glaze, mmm yum.

But seriously your body is going to receive more damage, than healing from ingesting something that is along the lines of a mild sandpaper.