Has any body had to going barefoot

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Killa1989, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Hello. I’ve been going barefoot for a couple years now.
    Everyone is going to think I’m crazy for this but I get to way turned on being barefoot.
    I know what everyone is thinking isn’t that good thing. Yes it is but I lose focus and not going to lie I’ve been single and lost friends since I started going barefoot and feel me being horny all the time is not good for my mental health.
    My feet have gotten so use to going barefoot that it just feels awful wearing shoes and socks so it’s going to be hard but I think I’m going to have to stop going barefoot.

jagerhans likes this.
  2. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Killa1989 you don’t have to give up going barefoot you will find someone that is good with you going barefoot. And the friends that you lost because you go barefoot there really not good friends. I have friends that don’t care that I go barefoot we go out places they wear shoes and I’m barefoot. Real friends would Except you for who you are barefoot or wearing shoes. The horny thing you will find a way to handle it.

3. goodearth

goodearth Member

The connection of bare feet to earth definitely yields dividends. It's a natural boost. You can handle it. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just be real active. Yeah.....quit if you have to, but it's definitely a big sacrifice.

Barefoot Rick and Barefoot-boy like this.
  4. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Maybe you have a foot fetish you never realized before. It can show itself in different ways, and it's pretty common. Don't be so quick to give up going barefoot.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  5. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Nah, brah. Still going strong. Most recently today.

Quit or persist, do as you please. But you should never let 3rd parties dictate your decisions.

Barefoot Rick and riverman18 like this.
  6. amb5734

amb5734 Members

When I first started driving I would go to different stores barefoot and I'd always get aroused to the point of embarrassment. Especially if the floors were cold on a hot summer night. I had felt a little intimidated being barefoot at that time and It was really awkward trying to hide my issue. But after time I got so comfortable and it became so routine the problem just faded away. I'd still get aroused at times, like when I wound up on line with a few young girls who also were barefoot. But it wasnt to the point where it was uncomfortable.

7. RT19

RT19 Members

I used to get aroused whenever i took off my shoes and socks out in public but as i grew more confident and comfortable which led to me simply leaving the house barefoot the arousal sort of faded away and now isnt much of an issue

Barefoot Rick, amb5734 and hippyphile like this.
  8. hippyphile

hippyphile Member

Acclimation is the key. Keep doing it and going barefoot becomes routine to the point your body relaxes. It also greatly helps if others are doing the same.

Barefoot Rick and amb5734 like this.
  9. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Ohh that sounds really hot, did they say anything to you?.....probably not I guess.

10. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Flirted a little and invited me to a pool party (they were in swimwear) but I was picking up stuff I was tasked to bring to a bbq. And, I was in a relationship at the time. (my luck)

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  11. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Bummer, but you were a lucky one. Barefoot and in swimwear? that's the way I like them. I would have been flattered beyond belief!!

Barefoot Rick and amb5734 like this.
  12. amb5734

amb5734 Members

The funny thing is the clerk thought we were all together because of our bare feet. One of the girls came up short on change and I told him I got it. She was surprised and really appreciative. Think I would of had one hell of a day if I went with them, lol. Damn! Now I'm depressed...

Barefoot Rick and Barefoot-boy like this.