Harry Potter!

Discussion in 'Books' started by paix, May 25, 2004.

1. paix

paix Senior Member

ok, I'm a total Harry Potter geek, and I'm DYING to get my hands on the 6th book, I just finished reading the 5th for the second time, and I really really want the next!

anyone heard when it's coming out?

2. lorelai_g87

lorelai_g87 Senior Member

Probably this summer/autumn, but i'm not sure

3. luv

luv Member

4. Bonky

Bonky Member

:)! harry is sooo coool! there's also a copy in latin :). i've read them all and just seen the 3rd movie the other day. NIICEEE....

5. Pharoah

Pharoah Member

I'm curious to see how Severus Snape evolves in the 5th book. I don't know if I can wait till august 10th for it to come out on paperback. Professor Snape is a very interesting character.

6. DragonLady

DragonLady Member

I loved both the books and the movies! Can't wait for the next one!

7. Cadenceflower

Cadenceflower Member

I loved every single one of these books i ended up rteading the fifth one first and went totally out of order then i read them a second time in the right order just read the 3rd book the third time before I watched the movie. Great books.

8. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I never was a fan of Harry Potter.

But I can use him to make all the neighborhood kids mad by calling him "Hairy Pothead". Really, its mean of me to rain on their parade like that. But if Harry Potter really was a hairy pothead, I might find the books more interesting.

Actually, I didn't like them when I was younger. But I've changed A LOT since then, so I've been re-trying new things and they seem a lot different. I read some of it again recently, and not half-bad but still not my style. Oh well, I think I'm missing something with ol' Harry Potter but ahhh well. It's no use. I just don't get it.:(

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I kinda grew out of it I guess... just a little to... I dunno... Its kinda boring if you've gotten into deep stuff...

10. Polka Dots and Strip

Polka Dots and Strip Member

what sorta 'deep stuff'?

11. miabubble

miabubble Member

the title of book 6 is out guys... if you're interested theres a sequence of bricks you have to get past behind the 'do not disturb' door. ;)

its GOOD!!! :D

12. Pharoah

Pharoah Member

Thats not a rumour then? Was it the Pillar of Storge or am I thinking of something else?
    My Gods whos the HBP??????????
    Neville?
    Snape??
    I can't get past the bricks for some reason!!!

13. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

what in the world are you guys talking about

14. Polka Dots and Strip

Polka Dots and Strip Member

The HBP is Voldemort, cos it was gonna be the title of the second book but Rowling changed her mind

15. Pharoah

Pharoah Member

She says its not Voldy or Harry.

So who else could the Half Blood be?
    Tom Riddle? Before he became who he became?

16. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

my thoughts exactly..... oh well. :)

17. guardian_tnaos

guardian_tnaos Member

i'm a huge harry potter fan. i know, i overdo it alot. my entire room has all kinds of harry potter stuff. i have like, a huge shrine. and i've read 1-4 at least 12 times each. and the fifth i read about 4 times. on my fifth round right now. i been reading them for like the past 4 years i think, so when i had to wait for the 5th book, i read the other books over and over. heh.

umm...what bricks? also, the half blood (whatever you guys are talking about) might be hermione. just a theory. magical community coverup...the usual.

18. Justakid

Justakid Member

i enjoyed book five alot, but i have to say im a lil disapointed.

I didnt enjoy the ending of the book, there should have been another chapter after that to descride what was gonna happen

19. Pharoah

Pharoah Member

Book six Is going to be called Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
    And the Half blood is not Harry and Not Voledmort, and prob not Hermione since it is a prince which is generally a guy.

20. guardian_tnaos

guardian_tnaos Member

ya, sry. i heard the title anounced on the radio so i thought it said harry potter and the half blood prints. maybe its neville? maybe his parents didn't want voldemort to know so he would go after harry instead. i dunno, anyone have any interesting theories? every theorie i look up on the internet is the same bullshit. no one comes up with their own stuff anymore. whatever happened to originality...