Happy to be here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by closet gardener, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hi all, I'm a 22 year old american going to university while living in New Zealand. Since coming here and leaving suburbia of the USA, I've met some incredible people and I've realised that living like a fat, greedy American isn't the only way. I love growing my own vegetables and would love to have a big enough garden and a big enough circle of friends to trade bountiful harvests with. Hope to see you all at a veggie market someday.

clo

2. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hello & Welcome to the forums.
    There is an excellent thread on gardens on this site.
    I live on a small farm here, and we have always raised out own veggies.
    An ole saying we go by: I eat what I can & can what I can't! One thing about gardens, when they come in, its normally overwhelming. Too much at once, so ya gotta put all you can up for winter. We usually can the excess & also freeze some of the bounty too.
    I was in New Zealand in 1984, I loved it also. The people I met there were just great, and they really knew how to party.
    Peace to you... Farmout :)

3. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

hi,welcome clo

4. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

[​IMG]I was a Closet Gardener myself at one time and when my harvest came we all got stoned….

[​IMG]to The Hip Forums, enjoy your stay….DDR

Quote of The Day

Martin H. Fischer: "Education is the process of driving a set of prejudices down your

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs!

6. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! I'm Lauren :)