Happy Hippie

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mirandia, Jun 8, 2006.

1. mirandia

mirandia Member

Well I'm generaly the girl that always finds something wrong with life..............
    I've really always considered myself a hippie but I'm not sure I've always known exactly what that ment. I just moved to Tallahasse Florida and I don't know anyone so that means no friends but I think I'm finially begining to accept things for what they are. I'm done rushing things that take time, and I'm also tired of focusing on only what I don't have. I was in the park today just sitting on the grass and reading drop city and listening to my mp3 player and everything just sort of clicked. I was listening to the song blister in the sun by the violent femmes and I had a moment and I had to dance. I may have looked crazy but I was happy. I really want this feeling to last. I like it and I feel free and I feel like it's ok to be alone and I feel like it's ok to just be free. Like I don't have to have the typical group of peeps I run to "hang" with every day. I'm really OK with just being by myself because I think I like myself.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Why did you post this twice? I replied to your other thread.