Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.”

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Scorpio Kenny, Jun 3, 2012.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

There is supposedly a massive collection of pride events this year. Perhaps that will combat the darkness you refer to. It looks fun, but I'm cool bein' straight. :sunglasses:

Here is where I saw it. https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/pride-around-the-world-2019/index.html This reminds me of the famed Love Parade somehow... that they used to celebrate in honor of the Berlin Wall being demolished. :mask:

2. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

this thread need a boost up===a revival..question is===who's gonna do it??and what will we be posting?not a bit of teeny bopper or silly attention based addictive internet talk..this thread once was very alive,people back down because lack of interest,maybe HF is too much tits/ass?but that's not what being a hippie is all about==it's part of it,it's all about the attention/recognition game of internet life nowadays?

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You're right, Zen.
    Mel and Egg hope you don't mind me using your discourse as an example : )
    But I often feel how Mel did.. like kind of embarrassed to sound "hippy dippy" and perhaps that goes for a few of us who are younger.
    It's like society says it's okay to wear tie dye and embrace the fashion, but the ideals and beliefs are something you should make sure you don't take too seriously unless you want the world to think you're eccentric.

Meliai likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The world knows I'm eccentric...

Driftrue likes this.
  6. This died before I ever became a member but if you still want to try and bring it back, I'm game, lol:D

7. The original post ...as a reminder of what the intention here was.:)

KathyL and Tyrsonswood like this.