Hands Free Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Windman, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Windman

Windman Members

Has anyone had this happen to them? I was having a very explicit internet chat and found myself starting to cum. I wasn't even touching myself. I had to stop it because I was in a semi public place and didnt need to look like I peed my pants. That was a first for me.

1 person likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I've read about these happening, but never has happened to me. I think that our brains are very powerful sexual organs though, desire usually starts there. I've had sexual dreams and woke up wanting to have sex, so probably the same can be said for people who orgasm in their sleep.

2 people like this.
  3. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I occasionally will cum when I'm servicing my wife orally.

2 people like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, vaginas are good for that.

5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I have wet dream a few times of month and I wake up in mid orgasm.
    I can orgasm hands free if I really focus, but it's hard. However, it's not hard to do it when I'm sleeping, why is that I wonder?

sandybrooke and Micheal9 like this.
  6. Windman

Windman Members

I get that. But I have a cock that was cumming.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

It's never happened to be but I've certainly gotten super close hands-free.

1 person likes this.
  8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish I could do this!!

9. GhostGlitch

GhostGlitch Members

Happy that I saw this thread.

I've been practicing doing male kegels and edging for extended periods of time, and with more research into really tuning into your sexual energy and how it travels throughout the body, it is possible (and I'm a guy) to experience *Intense* non-ejaculatory orgasms, but not necessarily hands-free. However when you do climax, well, I pulled a neck muscle once it was so intense LOL.

1 person likes this.
  10. exy34

exy34 Members

In younger days (15/16 Y/O) happened to me few times :)

11. the_erect_one

the_erect_one Member

I am also practicing for non-ejaculatory orgasms. This way a guy can also enjoy multiple orgasms. I enjoy masturbating myself atleast 3 times continuously, going to the edge, have an orgasm and stop touching my cock a nano-second before the orgasm. Then start again. I really have a heavenly time with actually ejaculating even once. But when I am in a mood to go all the way after having at least 3-4 non-ejaculatory orgasms, it just explodes, Out of this world feeling.

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It is different for guys and girls. Because guys only release their seed during sexual activity and the body needs to replace it, it is a natural process for them to release it during their sleep when they are not having regular activity. It often happens to guys in a stable relationship if their partner is away for a few weeks. I assume with girls that it is closely related to their monthly cycle.

13. wilsjane

The same happened to me a few years ago, when I noticed that a really attractive girl could not seem to focus her eyes away from my leather shorts. Fortunately, being leather, I did not have to worry about any problems with a wet patch showing on the outside of them. LOL.

14. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I can become extremely turned on by for example, my husband sexting me throughout the day, and don't need any physical stimulation at all. The brain...it's our most errogenous zone. ^_^

15. wilsjane

You are absolutely correct. I assume that this mostly happens at your peak times of the month when all the chemistry and hormones are correct. I don't know if you realize already, but after a few hours of texting and chatting to your husband, when you get home, your body will be in its peak condition for becoming pregnant. Fertility councilors use the the same method. It is also the reason that rhythm contraception does not work, since you can only safely have sex when you least feel like it.

16. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yep, a few days before and during my cycle is when I'm most interested in sex, but he has a way of keeping my interest at other times, too. "Most interested" might not be the right wording but those times are when it doesn't take much at all to stimulate me and get me really close, you know?

17. wilsjane

Clearly you have found the right partner. I only discovered this site recently and it is is great that it seems to be fairly free from trolls and idiots. Regards, Wills

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol For the most part, that's true.

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]
    Yeah...no, I hate to burst your bubble, but this place is full of trolls and idiots. Fortunately, they don't last long though.

20. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yea, in some ways true ^^

I've had a run in with a few which is why I deactivated my pm's. :/