handmade market bags ~ great for the summer!

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by cerridwen, May 24, 2007.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I've just listed these market bags ~ they've been part of my store inventory that I've switched to online auction, to hopefully have them sent to people who can use them for the summer! They're very durable, machine washable, and obviously environmentally friendly because they replace plastic or paper grocery bags! They're ideal for shopping at the farmer's market or the flea market, or just to do groceries with!

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

just a couple days left on these items!

Just an fyi - I'm going to be donating $10 from each bag sold to the Dulaan Project - they're a great charity that send knit items to Mongolia. I've already sent them a few boxes of knits, and they're currently looking for donations to actually send all they have overseas.

So, there'll be two great things about these bags: 1) you'll be helping the environment each time you use them, and 2) you'll be helping out a charity, because part of the proceeds go there!