Hand Sanitzer

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by RealitaT, Apr 10, 2007.

1. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

ok this i have to post this... its just to ridiculous to not.
    i worked at a grocery store about a year or so ago and was glancing at the labels of the various store only products when i came acroos hand sanitzer that was 67.5% ethyl alcohol. so i took it to the staff room and put it somewhere randomly. later that night i phoned my friend and told himi had alcohol so he came over 30 mins later. we tried taking shots of it, it tasted so much like soap and spat it out in no time, so we thought mixing it would do the trick. Nope! still tasted like soap but this time it was diluted alcohol. after a while of recovering, we decided to see who could take the largest gulp. not me! well my friend ended up getting drunk but had the soap shits the next day and probably had bubbles as well, i only was buzzed and had no problems the next day. looking back it was probably the moistureizers that made it taste so awful, o well lesson learned! dont drink hand sanatizer!

2. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

Don't drink hand sanitizer? Damn, I was totally planning on doing that tonight :p

3. wiuf

wiuf Member

yeah. huffing gasoline is way more mind-expanding.

4. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

who said about mind expanding? alcohol isnt mind expanding! lol it was free alcohol and no other way to get intoxication! this is supposed to be funny! come on guys lighten up and laugh and my stupidity not critasize it ! :p

5. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

hahaha get your mate to drink some anti-freeze next time i think thats got alcohol in it lol

6. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

methyl alcohol... makes you blind and you dont get a buzz! Super Duper!

7. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

wow this has to be the dumbest thread ive yet to come across lol, why didnt u just steal an 8oz bottle of maximum strength cough syrup and split that?

8. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

too much tolerance at the time...

9. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

no i wasnt but why in the HELL would u drink SOAP to get fucked up when u could just steal some real alcohol.

10. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

ahaha sounds like a good way to land yourself in the hospital

11. smiley68

smiley68 Member

haha i think its fuckin hilarious...get creative with the drugs haha i love it...i wouldn't do it but desperate times calls for desperate measures...i huffed a lot of air freshener while in basic training and ait in the army lol

12. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Dam I can't belive what I just read I really can't. I could see some homeless guy who was going through terrable Alcohol withdraw and DT's trying this but a 16 year old kid ? what the hell were you thinking Kid !!!! please man getting a buzz is not worth drinking hand sanitzer I can tell you that? Wow I really can't belive you did this !!!! hear are some better ideas steal a bottle from your parents liquor cabinet, Have a older person buy you a few 6 packs, etc anything besides drinking hand sanitzer. WOW

13. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I'd of rather drank Listerine. The worst me and a friend have ever tried was getting Ethyl rubbing alcohol 70%, and mixing it in some water. It tasted like shit. Absolutely nothing like regular alcohol. After the first taste we proceeded to throw it out. Some things just pique my curiosity.

Though I have heard time again that Vanilla extract is quite high in alcohol content. Honestly I think that'd be the easiest to take shots of.

14. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

Next time mix it with mouthwash or something. hahahahahahahaha.

15. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

Shouldn't be very soapy. The stuff is carbomer hydrated with water, often a bit of TEA thrown in and then the alcohol. But some brands do add things like IPM and vitamin E. Nothing that will kill ya, but will taste bad, and might give GI upset. The TEA though probably is bad for you, over time. TEA=triethanolamine

16. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Didn't know there was such a thing.

17. Yahee

Yahee Member

Vinella exstract? that would make me thro up, best desprite high is that pressurized air in a can (keyboard cleaner),, u can actually get a really good high off that,,
    i was doing make-up hours at shcool (i had too many absences) , i found a can of it and me and some random dude went and got really really high off it, my face was numb,, hell my whole body was numb, i felt like a big ass balloon, surprisingly i didnt get any heart rate problems off it

18. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

thats prete fucking nasty but more funny

19. Thornatos

Thornatos Member

They ran a story on the philly news about kids using hand sanitizer to get fucked up. My advice would be to look elsewhere for a better high. Like Dxm for example, very cheap and the dealer is your local drug store. Much better high than hand sanitizer will ever give you. Just dont abuse its wonders :)

20. in da snake

in da snake Member

almond extract has alcohol chug that =p

Funny thread...why did you try hand sanitizer were you really that desperate? crazy