Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by barefootconservative, Nov 13, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I've been thinking that since I'm in college, I may as well take part in some Halloween parties on campus. I just started to wonder about some nudist or barefoot costume ideas. For nudist costume ideas, I'm thinking things that don't make it too obvious, like maybe body paint ideas that make the nudity very subtle. Or if I can even get away with that without getting in a lot of trouble. Any ideas?

And if nude Halloween costumes won't work, I wonder about some barefoot Halloween costumes that aren't too cliche. Cliches are things like Tarzan, pirate, etc, I need original ideas.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

big foot

3. barefootconservative

That won't work too well. I'm 5'6" and size 7 shoe. Good thought, though.

4. Moonglow181

Fred Flinstone or Barney

5. Moonglow181

Mowgli from the Jungle Book

[​IMG]

Irminsul likes this.
  6. barefootconservative

Hey, that might work. And my dog can go as Akela (or is it Akeela?)

7. Moonglow181

Well, good luck with whatever you decide. I am plum out of barefoot ideas for now.....

8. barefootconservative

Yeah, buy we forgot about possible costumes that would allow me to be named (i.e. body paint costumes. I just don't know what kinds of things I can paint myself as while also making the nudity very subtle unless you pay real close attention) I can't find too many ideas like this for guys, costumes that have no clothing, but just painted on, that are suitable for males and do a good job keeping the nudity almost unnoticeable.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm so confused. It is November

Orison likes this.
  10. barefootconservative

For the next few years. I just wanted to start thinking of ideas now.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think there are costumes that a guy can just paint on and be unnoticeably naked. there's a very noticeable protrusion between your legs that you can't really hide behind some paint.

DeNuttySquirrel likes this.
  12. barefootconservative

True, but some colors might hide better than others.

13. goodearth

goodearth Member

Snake charmer.

14. bfe2012

bfe2012 Barefooter

A hobbit.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A dinosaur

16. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

What you want to look into is "disruptive coloration camouflage." That's like stripes or spots on an animal. The theory is that it ties up the low level processing of the brain constructing useless patterns so the animal doesn't notice it's looking at dinner. Your brain notices edges, so, if you look at striped or spotted animals, the edges of the patterns are more pronounced than the outline of their body (or body parts). You want the patterns to be completely incoherent with the patterns you want to hide (i.e. no body painting following natural contours/folds on your body-make it completely separate). Frogs camouflage their legs by spots that continue from one the upper thigh to the calf when they're folded.

The thing you'd want to distract is the fight-or-fight reaction in people. That's the fastest reacting part of the brain and it handles predators and threats. It also handles bonding, friendship, and sex. It also handles eating. Get it working on bonding and friendship and away from threats and sex and you're on your way.

I don't think you'd get away with it with people who are not consenting. That's just the way people are (and the way the law is typically written). But, if this isn't a sexual thing, you may want to just talk directly with some of the people you would think would be at these parties and say what you want to do, they may be okay with it. Once you take the threat away. If you don't have the nerve to raise it with somebody by talking about it, it's not going to go better if you spring it on them.

17. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

I’ve always wanted to go to a Halloween party nude. I would really love to be the only person nude at a party.
    I don’t see very many ways to do it though. A college party where everyone was in their 20’s. No children obviously.
    It would still be challenging. Super fun fantasy though. Good luck

18. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Adam and Eve?Maybe fig leaves? Or not, as the party moves along?

By the way, what is this barefoot thing? Have I been doing something special all these years?

19. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Mummy with the bandages and nothing else.